oh. my god.

6 20 mils.

the sheer ecstasy of consistently handing russian planes their blown-up arses in head-ons is indescribable.

thank you, gaijin. thank you... so much.  :lol:

also, many people have been annoyed by its 6x20mm cannons, so to that I say: I know. It's so effing powerful it's not even funny. At least Gaijin could take away the option to buy them with eagles (and it's only 330 eagles, and I'm ashamed to say I bought them with eagles as well, just because I was so freaking curious), which lets wallet warriors ruin the fun by skipping the experience grind for them.

Going head to head with a German plane is suicidal. 6 20mms is a bit much and never actually got off the ground. Its cool that they put some of these experiments in game but 6 20 MMS is a bit... ridiculous.

Actually, there were setups like that for ground attack and against bombers. Pick up a book on ww2 aircraft please.

Its funny what for powerfull arnament german planes have, and its all because swarms off alied bombs raped germany, so the rusky's, britisch and americans created this monsters

Bomber pilots already complain that their aircraft are too fragile against cannons, so why exactly did they need to increase the number of cannon on an aircraft that already has some. To me this is a strong argument for decreasing the damage done by cannons (against the B-17 at least).

• Upvote 1

Bomber pilots already complain that their aircraft are too fragile against cannons, so why exactly did they need to increase the number of cannon on an aircraft that already has some. To me this is a strong argument for decreasing the damage done by cannons (against the B-17 at least).

lol the german cannons are al ready underpowerd, they need to be A lot stronger, minengeschoB is underpowerd in rl they blow up bombers in just a few shots, and the b17 has ungodly armor i hit once a b17 whit my 3x 30mm, i needed to reload.....and all my shels hit.......
medal medal medal

The problem with heavy bombers is they don't have very good roles on most AB maps so bomber pilots get frustrated. The only real target is enemy airfield, which is cheesy. 

Fighter-Bomber, Attacker & Medium bomber have roles against tanks and ships so it's worth it to risk them, but there's not many fixed targets for heavies especially now that pillboxes aren't victory objectives now. Heavies just fly around up high, fail to hit moving targets while taking high risk that a bomber hunter like 190 or Yak 9 will take them out easy.

• Upvote 2

The problem with heavy bombers is they don't have very good roles on most AB maps so bomber pilots get frustrated. The only real target is enemy airfield, which is cheesy. 

Fighter-Bomber, Attacker & Medium bomber have roles against tanks and ships so it's worth it to risk them, but there's not many fixed targets for heavies especially now that pillboxes aren't victory objectives now. Heavies just fly around up high, fail to hit moving targets while taking high risk that a bomber hunter like 190 or Yak 9 will take them out easy.

this

medal medal medal

• 7 years later...
On 19/08/2013 at 19:30, Turboflex said:

On 19/08/2013 at 19:30, Turboflex said:

not only on AB even on RB if you are flying to the bomb targets very often you would get picked of by a FW190 or a BF109 and you know why you get shot down so quickly because 1 or 2 hits by a 20mm cannon to a wing or to the tail section and it would get completely riped off and I mean it would be in second you don't even get a chance to react in most cases and if you do it is only delaying the inevetable 

so gijinn if you're seeing this something needs to change 

and that could be a few things the most obious ones are 

1 increase bomber wing and tail strenght so those parts wouldn't get shot of in SECONDS 

2 decrease cannon damage to wings and tails or decrease damage all around

if you have other sugestions please comment 

(and please disregard any spelling mistakes English is not my native language)

Edited by [email protected]
sorry for some reason my reply is being shown as Tuboflex said (the socond part is my reply)

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

not only on AB even on RB if you are flying to the bomb targets very often you would get picked of by a FW190 or a BF109 and you know why you get shot down so quickly because 1 or 2 hits by a 20mm cannon to a wing or to the tail section and it would get completely riped off and I mean it would be in second you don't even get a chance to react in most cases and if you do it is only delaying the inevetable 

so gijinn if you're seeing this something needs to change 

and that could be a few things the most obious ones are 

1 increase bomber wing and tail strenght so those parts wouldn't get shot of in SECONDS 

2 decrease cannon damage to wings and tails or decrease damage all around

if you have other sugestions please comment 

(and please disregard any spelling mistakes English is not my native language)

A lone bomber is an easy prey for a fighter, and always will be unless you buff bombers to the point where their damage models resemble that of a planet.

medal medal

• 5 months later...

They making chances in AB from Realistic statistic because they have more players playing there so obvius Arcade is the moste costly to play if the game have 3 modes imposible to balance it right and this is obvius in AB if you trying to play and pay for tank or plane the reward of killing atleast 5 ppl to repair 1 of your planes in some cases more its just idiotic in AB you have 200% more chance to die fast that in other modes so they explain it so called reward risk its just huge pile of poo.

medal medal medal medal medal medal