Jump to content

Ground Arcade a Moronic Farce


Fools_Pay_2Play
 Share

Sheez what a moronic farce ground arcade is. The games OWN STATS scroll saying planes are 50% effective and AA 75%..So why the F did they make planes 100% effective and AA 2%. Just more proof they are catering to the planes because they started with them and probably don't know a damn thing about ground battles. Unbelievable crap

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

So stop playing it.

 

I presume you are talking top BR's, since WW2 era planes and AAA are both tolerably balanced

 

I do so hope you meant that sarcastically.... 

 

It's anything but balanced with everybodies favorite lawn dart & cruise missile tactics in an open top or exposed vehicle and I'm good with a Wirbelwind.  

Edited by SpankdaMonkey
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

So stop playing it.

 

I presume you are talking top BR's, since WW2 era planes and AAA are both tolerably balanced

Yeah I stopped for 6 years & the game still is lousy. You must be one of the whiny air losers who cry because you get shot down by AA. Balanced my a** ; since when can a WW2 bomber make perfect spot targets and kill a whole capture zone? While the AA can't even find the plane till it's open top is dead ?? Get real & get a life so you learn to stop lying & kissing butt.

 

19 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

So stop playing it.

 

I presume you are talking top BR's, since WW2 era planes and AAA are both tolerably balanced

. You'll notice I have stopped playing for years and have NO PROBLEM not contributing to it now either. You might also want to take some reading comprehension courses as I specifically said GROUND ARCADE !! Where's the AA in GROUND BATTLES??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

So stop playing it.

 

I presume you are talking top BR's, since WW2 era planes and AAA are both tolerably balanced

You must be joking.  How are some bombs landing two streets away or the other side of a granite hill destroying or flipping on their sides a KV2 or Churchill "Balanced"?  Please step away from the crack pipe before posting rubbish like this.  I'm referring to the likes of PE-8s and Do217s for example.  And also for reference, I NEVER play top tier and only play WW2 BRs.

Edited by Iron_Man_101
  • Like 2
medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much angst and bitterness.

 

No I'm not being sarcastic - shooting down a/c in Ground Arcade remains for me the very easiest of daily tasks when I get it at WW2 level.

 

I think perhaps you guys have serious issues with something , but it isn't teh game!!

  • Haha 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

Just more proof they are catering to the planes because they started with them and probably don't know a damn thing about ground battles.

Believe me when I say that they ruined Air Battles many times way before they started messing with Ground Battles. CAS is not well balanced in Ground Battles(for what I read and watch not just in Arcade), I don't like it too, but there are already threads about this.
 

45 minutes ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

You must be one of the whiny air losers who cry because you get shot down by AA.

Why would they whine about being shot down? They are the ones kamikazeing on top of tanks just to get kills. :dntknw:
 

20 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

shooting down a/c in Ground Arcade remains for me the very easiest of daily tasks when I get it at WW2 level.

This is the type of daily or special task that I never change, so much easier and faster to get 16 kills with a SPAA than most of the other tasks. And the stronger the enemy team the better since they will spam CAS, so more targets to kill.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Josephs_Piano said:

So much angst and bitterness.

 

No I'm not being sarcastic - shooting down a/c in Ground Arcade remains for me the very easiest of daily tasks when I get it at WW2 level.

 

I think perhaps you guys have serious issues with something , but it isn't teh game!!

PROVE IT !! Let's see a screenshot of your plane kills in a screenshot from GROUND Arcade !! FROM THE GROUND ONLY !! USING AA VEHICLES..Don't care how many tanks you kill, want to see your EASY aircraft kills from the ground. Bet you can't even get what one bomb kills in a small capture zone for the whole battle.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sardinha08 said:

Why would they whine about being shot down? They are the ones kamikazeing on top of tanks just to get kills. :dntknw:

They just changed the AA spotting to make it harder to hit planes in arcade from their whining. They are also the ones in the threads calling for MORE aircraft power in Ground and also refusing ground ONLY battles. Tell tale sign they s*ck at tanks but have no problem ruining ground players tanks from above ! Especially cause they can kamikaze with NO consequences & can go back to their tank for free to capture the zone they just destroyed 5-6 tanks trying to capture it. They know exactly where the other tanks are and the dead ones re-spawning.for another bomber to take out over the spawn area. Game is also allowing MORE THAN ONE crop of planes to spawn before the last one even ends.

 

Edited by Fools_Pay_2Play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, sardinha08 said:

This is the type of daily or special task that I never change, so much easier and faster to get 16 kills with a SPAA than most of the other tasks. And the stronger the enemy team the better since they will spam CAS, so more targets to kill.

I just killed 5 from the ground and we lost miserably by something like 10=11k tickets. It's not the tasks in question, it's the pronounced advantage a team gets when all they do is hit the "AIR" buttons.rather than play their tanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

They are also the ones in the threads calling for MORE aircraft power in Ground and also refusing ground ONLY battles. Tell tale sign they s*ck at tanks but have no problem ruining ground players tanks from above ! Especially cause they can kamikaze with NO consequences & can go back to their tank for free to capture the zone they just destroyed 5-6 tanks trying to capture it. They know exactly where the other tanks are and the dead ones re-spawning.for another bomber to take out over the spawn area

I have never seen this and I use this forum a lot. There are players defending a ground only mode and others that don't, myself I don't think the solution sould be to remove them, but to balance them against tanks, cause players play ground battles mostly for tanks and CAS has too much of a weight in the outcome of battles. But CAS also brings more diversity to the game and SPAAs need targets too, the main problem is how it was implemented. CAS should be harder to get(never by time spent in battle), it should have a cost if you die on them, it shouldn't be able to see tank markers or spot tanks across the map, payloads should be balanced, not max payloads, interceptors should always have the chance to "intercept"(like old days),etc... I'm asking for this balance for years, unfortunately I don't think it will change anytime soon, and usually they only change it for worse, so I'm even very cautious about asking for any change.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, sardinha08 said:

I have never seen this and I use this forum a lot.

YES you have ! The players asking to use their OWN planes in the battles rather than whatever the game chooses. I agree the planes can stay but yes "balance" ( I like the SPAA's & ground battle graphics) and not bombs that flip you over from 2 blocks away nor perfect aiming with bombs. Also get rid of the enemy planes spawning over the enemy tanks spawn spot. Spawn & see a Red bomb next to you? Impossible to get out of the explosion so now you're down 2 tanks and the flyer may still have his/her 1st tank hidden so chalk up another loss thanks to the planes.. Just NOT excusable, realistic or fair. They could at least have AI AA near the spawn areas to give tanks a chance to roll forward before exploding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

I just killed 5 from the ground and we lost miserably by something like 10=11k tickets. It's not the tasks in question, it's the pronounced advantage a team gets when all they do is hit the "AIR" buttons.rather than play their tanks.

SPAAs usually don't help your team much in winning, and the more SPAAs in a team the more likely that team will lose. I was just checking the winrate on my most used SPAAs and all them have less than 50%, they are mostly a dead weight although they can kill the planes that are trying to kill your team, but in my opinion interceptors are more effective in that as long as the RNG doesn't screw them. Something I usually do when I play SPAAs, first I try to find a good place to sit, if possible with some buildings I can use for cover against CAS, I stay hidden in cover until CAS gets close and only then I shoot at it, then as soon as I have CAS points I always try to spawn a interceptor, kill the most planes I can with it and go back to SPAA to finish the ones that get away before they get my SPAA, and repeat.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sardinha08 said:

SPAAs usually don't help your team much in winning, and the more SPAAs in a team the more likely that team will lose. I was just checking the winrate on my most used SPAAs and all them have less than 50%, they are mostly a dead weight although they can kill the planes that are trying to kill your team, but in my opinion interceptors are more effective in that as long as the RNG doesn't screw them. Something I usually do when I play SPAAs, first I try to find a good place to sit, if possible with some buildings I can use for cover against CAS, I stay hidden in cover until CAS gets close and only then I shoot at it, then as soon as I have CAS points I always try to spawn a interceptor, kill the most planes I can with it and go back to SPAA to finish the ones that get away before they get my SPAA, and repeat.

And this is a fatal flaw when the GAME ITSELF SCROLLS that AA has a better chance 75% than planes 50% at nullifying any advantage. They go completely against their OWN historical stats !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

YES you have ! The players asking to use their OWN planes in the battles rather than whatever the game chooses. I agree the planes can stay but yes "balance" ( I like the SPAA's & ground battle graphics) and not bombs that flip you over from 2 blocks away nor perfect aiming with bombs. Also get rid of the enemy planes spawning over the enemy tanks spawn spot. Spawn & see a Red bomb next to you? Impossible to get out of the explosion so now you're down 2 tanks and the flyer may still have his/her 1st tank hidden so chalk up another loss thanks to the planes.. Just NOT excusable, realistic or fair. They could at least have AI AA near the spawn areas to give tanks a chance to roll forward before exploding

You are probably right but if it works like RB I believe that you would need more spawn points to use your own planes with bigger payloads, and considering that some of the planes we get in CAS right now give you max payload for free, maybe it's an improvement and not worse. Cause if it works similar to RB you will probably get less CAS or with smaller paylods and maybe more interceptors since those would be "cheaper" to use. It all depends on how it would be implemented. I forgot that one, of having CAS spawning behind your own spawn or close to it from the flanks, that should never happen, and like I said above you should always have the chance to intercept CAS, if you miss your team pays for your mistake but the chance should always be there. CAS is definitively not fair right now.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

YES you have ! The players asking to use their OWN planes in the battles rather than whatever the game chooses. I agree the planes can stay but yes "balance" ( I like the SPAA's & ground battle graphics) and not bombs that flip you over from 2 blocks away nor perfect aiming with bombs. Also get rid of the enemy planes spawning over the enemy tanks spawn spot. Spawn & see a Red bomb next to you? Impossible to get out of the explosion so now you're down 2 tanks and the flyer may still have his/her 1st tank hidden so chalk up another loss thanks to the planes.. Just NOT excusable, realistic or fair. They could at least have AI AA near the spawn areas to give tanks a chance to roll forward before exploding

I have to somewhat agree with sardinha08. I have personally seen it by one or two users but it is a very niche opinion and is not widespread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CTCrusader said:

I have to somewhat agree with sardinha08. I have personally seen it by one or two users but it is a very niche opinion and is not widespread. 

With the minute amount of players using this forum compared to playing?? If those "niche opinions" spend money, that's all the game needs to jettison the new players into see ya later, your voice means diddlely. Heck there's threads that should have been implemented from between the 6 years I stopped playing, that are still just ignored. I'm not going to hang around long anyway, I gave them 2 chances and a 6 year hiatus and it's more of a mess now than when it was just planes. Hardly fun or a game.& certainly well worth my 6 year old moniker. They don't listen so why bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

PROVE IT !! Let's see a screenshot of your plane kills in a screenshot from GROUND Arcade !! FROM THE GROUND ONLY !! USING AA VEHICLES..Don't care how many tanks you kill, want to see your EASY aircraft kills from the ground. Bet you can't even get what one bomb kills in a small capture zone for the whole battle.

I've given you the same level of evidence you have provided for your angry rant - you need professional help with your problem of not being able to use AAA, not something in a game forum

 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Josephs_Piano said:

I've given you the same level of evidence you have provided for your angry rant - you need professional help with your problem of not being able to use AAA, not something in a game forum

 

:lol2: says the Kiwi coward. Show me the proof kiwi  You're the one that touted your own prowess...let us all see it ! (doesn't exist):crying:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sardinha08 said:

Why would they whine about being shot down? They are the ones kamikazeing on top of tanks just to get kills. :dntknw:

You haven't been abler to do any damage to any vehicle by crashing onto it for a few years now.

 

2 minutes ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

:lol2: says the Kiwi coward. Show me the proof kiwi  You're the one that touted your own prowess...let us all see it ! (doesn't exist):crying:

you are the one that touted your own incompetence - I refuse to believe you are so useless unless you show video evidence :) (that doesn't exist)

Edited by Josephs_Piano
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Josephs_Piano said:

You haven't been abler to do any damage to any vehicle by crashing onto it for a few years now.

 

No one agrees with you Piano_boy...show us the proof of the "balanced" AA IN GROUND !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fools_Pay_2Play said:

PROVE IT !! Let's see a screenshot of your plane kills in a screenshot from GROUND Arcade !! FROM THE GROUND ONLY !! USING AA VEHICLES..Don't care how many tanks you kill, want to see your EASY aircraft kills from the ground. Bet you can't even get what one bomb kills in a small capture zone for the whole battle.

I don't know how many were done with the R3 cause like I told you above, best to jump on a interceptor and only after get back to SPAA to finish them but I got this a couple of months ago:

Spoiler

image.png.c176b716618871252f6f853b1dd842


My most used SPAAs(actually one of them has a 55% winrate but 33% of it's kills are tanks):

Spoiler

image.png.94244f6385e7035360c8e8fdcc4542

image.png.f2094972a57705a5bc06e8f2dd2541

image.png.02aa9de0909741f2272dabde535d1b

image.png.e8d53a90f03918e283082a4098c4ad

All them have very high kill to death ratio against planes.

image.png

Edited by sardinha08
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...