Sign in to follow this  
SnugglesDHD

Anti Hacking program

I mentioned skilled players, so I assume some of your post is directed at me.

I'm not saying these hacks are unimportant, I'm simply rebutting the claim that there are no cheats and that cheating in WT is not possible and discussing them and their impacts a little more.

Should we be concerned about any cheats/assistance programs? Yes, but we shouldn't be as concerned about them all as we would any other: some are relatively insignificant. If someone pays for a bad aim-bot to improve their abilities from crap to that of the average player, that's not too concerning.

• Upvote 1

Acording to youtube and other google listings there are aimbotters, and I hope soon more game companies fallow suite with blizzard and sue ther creators of these so called hacks for copyright, and hope they go to jail for cyber teroiesm

There are NO WAYS of cheating in combat in this game. It is simply impossible, and no dumb scanner can help anything.
(That's basically what Messer_Smitt wrote already.)

About one-shots: It's not so hard to hit canopy. Now imagine the thick glass shattered and hitting the pilot like flechettes.
Unability of piloting the plane any more is evident and death in seconds is quite probable.
And there's also FI ammo: One pilot -> twelve little pilots.
And HE ammo: One pilot -> no pilot.

Is it clear now?

How is Hacking this game Impossible?? Aimbots take into account bullet drop and lead distance in other games , Why would this game be any different? Im willing to bet hacks will be readily available when the full game is released.

How is Hacking this game Impossible?? Aimbots take into account bullet drop and lead distance in other games , Why would this game be any different? Im willing to bet hacks will be readily available when the full game is released.

It is not impossible, but useless. The lead indicator already takes the bullet drop into account I think and the only thing the aimbot can do is assist you with aiming at the lead indicator. BUT! Because the airplane is constantly moving, the lead indicator is never a sure hit. Bullet spread, convergence point etc. all affect the effectiveness of the aim-assist and make it useless.

ESP, on the other hand, could possibly be game breaking. I have seen videos of the hack that is currently out there and he was able to see every player on the map, even the ones that are far above the clouds. whether this is real is debatable, as we do not know what information the server sends to the client.

medal

This whole thread

Shut-up.gif

There are NO HACKS in WARTHUNDER.

• Upvote 4

This whole thread

Shut-up.gif

There are NO HACKS in WARTHUNDER.

tell that to everyone that rages in the in-game chat about people that are hacking, when they get one-shot.

medal

tell that to everyone that rages in the in-game chat about people that are hacking, when they get one-shot.

I do. They report report me for abuse.

"Aimbot" is cheating.
"Aimbot" is not a hack in my opinion, since it does not change anything about how the game works. It does read values from the WT client's memory and it draws on the screen over WT client's content, but it does not write anything into the WT client's memory.

You can't "hack" the game to do anything in your favour, since everything is computed somewhere, where you can't install your hack. Based on Adrenochrom's information, this is unfortunately not the case of spotting system.

As for the likes of those "aimbots", there's no 100% way to prevent such things in principle.
medal

100 vitality =/= surviving a 20mm shell to the face....

thanks, someone had to say it.

Common sense.

medal

Does anyone here even have the programming experience necessary to hack any game? And no, being a script kiddie doesn't count. 

Cause otherwise this is as silly as people arguing about landing on mars when their highest degree of experience in rocketry is kerbel space program.

• Upvote 2

Cause otherwise this is as silly as people arguing about landing on mars when their highest degree of experience in rocketry is kerbel space program.

LOL !

Does anyone here even have the programming experience necessary to hack any game? And no, being a script kiddie doesn't count. 

Some has, some has not.  We can only guess... ;-)

medal

Seriously do some of you just strive to go off topic? The simple fact is that the ARE cheats for this game readily available for download and they do work to give an adavantage no matter how many times you try to deny it and start spouting off Jr highschool bullsh|t. You argue for the point of argueing. Offer a solution instead of attacking the people who are tired of being victims. As for the devs of this game you can bet your asz they know exactly whats out there and arent going to admit it out of corporate policy. If you truly want some sort of anti cheating solution, speak with your wallets and not empty rhetoric.

Seriously do some of you just strive to go off topic? The simple fact is that the ARE cheats for this game readily available for download and they do work to give an adavantage no matter how many times you try to deny it and start spouting off Jr highschool bullsh|t. You argue for the point of argueing. Offer a solution instead of attacking the people who are tired of being victims. As for the devs of this game you can bet your asz they know exactly whats out there and arent going to admit it out of corporate policy. If you truly want some sort of anti cheating solution, speak with your wallets and not empty rhetoric.

DO they work? Tell what. If you can actually prove with video footage that they do work the the devs might take you seriously. Until then everything is just hearsay and 3rd party speculations

• Upvote 1

time to lock this

even though it's been done before a quick answer to the OP: programs like PunkBuster will (most likely) not work with WT due to different techniques

in the calculation of important things (like hit detection etc) - client versus server sided.

however that doesnt mean that there is absolutely NO way to cheat in this game (like in any other game) thus everyone should still keep his ears and

eyes open and look for things that seem to be dodgy... observe it, gather informations and evidences and post your sightings to the Moderator or

Game Administrators... dont post this kind of stuff in the forums!

rest assured that we will look into this stuff and pass it to the Developers!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal