Sign in to follow this  
SnugglesDHD

Anti Hacking program

Devs,

I was wondering will this game have a program like Evenbalance or Punkbuster to catch the hackers that are playing the game. I mean something has to be done about the 1 shot 1 kill, invisability and etc. It is getting to the point where the game is no longer fun. I have 90 stamina and 100 vitality and I get 1 shot killed and everyone in chat says LUCKY shot, I DON'T THINK SO.

So my question again will this game support Evenbalance and Punkbuster?

You do understand a lot of this stuff is from the server. Hacking can only be done from client side that is why Punkbuster is installed on your computer for Punkbuster supported games it scans your computer every few seconds when you're running a game that requires Punkbuster to run. It is impossible to hack in this game unless the plug into the server itself and re code everything. About the 1 shot 1 kill I mean what do you expect a 20mm hell even 30mm cannon will do when its hits your canopy of your aircraft. Your pilot will die, pilots in WW2 weren't supermen. 

• Upvote 17
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Devs,

I was wondering will this game have a program like Evenbalance or Punkbuster to catch the hackers that are playing the game. I mean something has to be done about the 1 shot 1 kill, invisability and etc. It is getting to the point where the game is no longer fun. I have 90 stamina and 100 vitality and I get 1 shot killed and everyone in chat says LUCKY shot, I DON'T THINK SO.

Evenbalance and Punkbuster are the same company. Evenbalance is the website and Punkbuster is the program. :facepalm:

But yeah I seriously think the devs should figure out something to combat the hackers!

I understand that I really do, but when they only shoot 1 round and I am dead from a MG not a cannon. I understand a cannon can ripped through a plane, but it is the 1 shot from a MG that pisses me off.

Devs,

On the subject, THERE IS NOT ONE BULLET that hits you, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM. Just because you don't see them it doesn't mean hack. Only one in 5 are tracers. If Stealth Ammo is involved YOU WON'T SEE ANY OF THEM

• Upvote 7

Smokke go troll and flame somewhere else.

Flame is something different. There was already a good answer. There's almost no way to get a hack working correctly, and if it is, it's most likely visual, but does not change anything in terms of performances.

A MG is also quite capable of penetrating your canopy, for example .50 cals.

And no plane is invisible, get me a proof of it. It might not be shown on the radar or a name tag on it, but that's because it flies most likely in the sun, or the pilot was already shot down and the plane continues to go on.

• Upvote 4
medal medal

Okay lets do an experiment:

You get inside the cockpit of a WW2 plane, then I'll shoot you with a 20mm cannon. Let's see can you get out in 1 piece

• Upvote 4
medal medal

Smokke go troll and flame somewhere else.

Had you bothered searching the forums for a minute you would have had your answer before wasting everybody's time with less than intelligent threads. You would have realized that others asked the same/similar questions on the subject and got their answers. But NO, HULK POST!!!!!

So, if you give me dumb threads to troll I SHALL TROLL!!!!

Taking advantage of people's ignorance and laziness when it comes to doing their research might land me in Hell eventually, but it is a pleasure i will not deny me.

Erm... are you from steam :Ds 

they should really have an IQ test implemented when installing either STEAM or this game or any game that is server based.....i guess yes, he's steam

God, i wish i could find him ingame and pilot snipe his behind with my "invisible" plane that shoots "invisible" 20mm ammo from it's "invisible" cannons.

• Upvote 3

Lol I can survive a bullet to the head because my vitality is 100 gg Detroit Police.

• Upvote 7
medal medal medal

Devs,

1. There is no hacks for the game it's just 1.33 is mad for pilot kills

2. If Punkbuster was added there will be more people who do not hack getting banned from the game then people how do its the most stupid anti hack program you can get and the Customer Support god I am not going to say anything on that because I don't what to get banned on the forums
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

There are NO WAYS of cheating in combat in this game. It is simply impossible, and no dumb scanner can help anything.
(That's basically what Messer_Smitt wrote already.)

About one-shots: It's not so hard to hit canopy. Now imagine the thick glass shattered and hitting the pilot like flechettes.
Unability of piloting the plane any more is evident and death in seconds is quite probable.
And there's also FI ammo: One pilot -> twelve little pilots.
And HE ammo: One pilot -> no pilot.

Is it clear now?
  • Upvote 2
medal

BREAKING NEWS COMRADE, SECRET PHOTO LEAKED FROM KGB OFFICES SHOW THAT RUSSIAN PILOTS WERE INDEED SUPERMEN 

n4bmmx.png

YOU CAN TELL BY THE DISTINCT WATERMARK OVER THE CHAIKA THAT THEY WERE INDEED SUPERMEN!

• Upvote 9
medal medal medal

there are ways to get around the cleint and to reprogram it to take advantage.

Of course. Make bots play for you. Nothing else really.
medal

Vitality doesn't stop this happening.

Watch 03:36.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrw_uMWlgI&feature=player_detailpage&t=216

• Upvote 5
medal medal

You do understand a lot of this stuff is from the server. Hacking can only be done from client side that is why Punkbuster is installed on your computer for Punkbuster supported games it scans your computer every few seconds when you're running a game that requires Punkbuster to run. It is impossible to hack in this game unless the plug into the server itself and re code everything. About the 1 shot 1 kill I mean what do you expect a 20mm hell even 30mm cannon will do when its hits your canopy of your aircraft. Your pilot will die, pilots in WW2 weren't supermen. 

Punkbuster looks for injected stuff and altered gamefiles aswell as monitors certain routes that could be used to read local memory / gfx drivers for use in ESP & aimbot hacks.

If you want to go troll someone with technical aspects I tell you the truth now: Hacking warthunder is as easy as any other game, as long as we're not talking about Speed- / Reload- / Recoil- / Invisible- / Teleport- / etc.etc. -Hacks.

ESP and aimbot are nothing but technical knowledge, some time investment, tinkering and some basic mathematic.

Insufficient.

Flame is something different. There was already a good answer. There's almost no way to get a hack working correctly, and if it is, it's most likely visual, but does not change anything in terms of performances.

A MG is also quite capable of penetrating your canopy, for example .50 cals.

And no plane is invisible, get me a proof of it. It might not be shown on the radar or a name tag on it, but that's because it flies most likely in the sun, or the pilot was already shot down and the plane continues to go on.

That's right, nevertheless an ESP is a huge advantage, a HUGE advantage. Don't you want to know whether there's an enemy climbing on the bondaries of the map in your precious HB / FRB game while you're the single only fighter at high altitude on your team, whilst your team get's obliberated below you and you could help, but if you do you're open to the to-the-side-climbers to get catched in your zoom?

Also an aimbot - whilst it certainly doesnt work to its best given the whacky hitdetection and serverlags - would potentially work and is an advantage, an unfair advantage.

All this "server side" is a terminus for the blindfolded, comes up every single time a thread like this pops up and technically has very little to do with the subject.

There is the possibility of cheating in warthunder.

There are cheats for warthunder.

That's the facts.

medal medal medal medal