Update 2.21.1.79

Stona

Aircraft 3 Japan Yellow_aa47e8b8e908aa82

Aircraft

• Designation has been changed to P-61-A11, two underwing pylons have been added to mount 500 and 1000 pounds bombs.

Other

• A bug has been fixed that caused the disabling of the internet radio whilst in battle.
  • You can now request repair assistance even if a vehicle doesn’t have the “Parts” modification.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Stona said:

You can now request repair assistance even if a vehicle doesn’t have the “Parts” modification.

Does this mean you can repair other people if you don't have the "Parts" modification? 

My understanding was the request repair assistance only appeared if the vehicle doesn't have the "Parts" modification anyway. 

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal

After this update, I saw something odd in which my game does render the shadows while I never set it up above minimum in forever. My device can only run the game close to smoothly in ULQ graphics with Old Video Card Support enabled, and this has degrade the performance while playing at the map that usually going so well in FPS (example, Port Novo from around 20-30 FPS before this update, to around 15-20 FPS after this update).

All I want to ask is, does anyone here also experiencing the same issue as I am?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Paul__C said:

Does this mean you can repair other people if you don't have the "Parts" modification? 

My understanding was the request repair assistance only appeared if the vehicle doesn't have the "Parts" modification anyway. 

I think it means, you can request repairs, the the notification will be below your screen.

I like your versions better though.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Stona changed the title to Update 2.21.1.79