Visible graphical stutter when using Bluetooth headphones

Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. For a long time I've had this issue where my game would "stutter" a lot graphically when using bluetooth headphones, but when I stop using them my game is perfectly fine and smooth. 

Could anyone help? I can't use normal headphones because my headphone jack has a piece of a headphone stuck in it, so bluetooth is my only option.

(I disabled my main speakers and only bluetooth has permission for audio and stuff.) (This issue happens on my Mi True Wireless Earbuds 2, and my JIB Wireless.) 

Thanks. :D

• Upvote 1

On 19/09/2022 at 22:00, hamzacarracer said:

Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. For a long time I've had this issue where my game would "stutter" a lot graphically when using bluetooth headphones, but when I stop using them my game is perfectly fine and smooth. 

Could anyone help? I can't use normal headphones because my headphone jack has a piece of a headphone stuck in it, so bluetooth is my only option.

(I disabled my main speakers and only bluetooth has permission for audio and stuff.) (This issue happens on my Mi True Wireless Earbuds 2, and my JIB Wireless.) 

Thanks. :D

If your 3.5 mm jack is stuck than you have 2 options: Bluetooth phones or USB phones. Did you try USB phones?

Bluetooth is not very secure, and on top of that, if are not well made can overload the audio driver which than cause high system latency resulting in video lags. Also Bluetooth is a security vulnerability on Windows, any device hooked trough Bluetooth is vulnerable and all operations requested can be intercepted and modified.

So... USB phones is your option

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

16 hours ago, infiDell said:

If your 3.5 mm jack is stuck than you have 2 options: Bluetooth phones or USB phones. Did you try USB phones?

Bluetooth is not very secure, and on top of that, if are not well made can overload the audio driver which than cause high system latency resulting in video lags. Also Bluetooth is a security vulnerability on Windows, any device hooked trough Bluetooth is vulnerable and all operations requested can be intercepted and modified.

So... USB phones is your option

Hello, 

I don't think I have USB headphones sadly but I guess you're right about bluetooth causing high system latency. 

Is there anyway I could prevent this or should I just try to find USB headphones? 

Thanks for answering! :)

On 23/09/2022 at 12:43, hamzacarracer said:

Hello, 

I don't think I have USB headphones sadly but I guess you're right about bluetooth causing high system latency. 

Is there anyway I could prevent this or should I just try to find USB headphones? 

Thanks for answering! :)

You can change the drivers for both Bluetooth and audio, maybe are outdated. But one thing remains certain Bluetooth remains vulnerable - the service, the driver and the device itself. I mean even your neighbor can pair his TV with your Bluetooth phones by mistake and you gonna hear the news instead of WT sounds:D.

USB phones are easy to find, actually PC headphones nowadays comes more often with USB instead of 3.5mm jack.

Cheap ones but good brand - EPOS | Sennheiser PC 8 USB Headset about 25 EU

- Sennheiser Circle SC 260 USB MS II Corded Headset about 45 EU

Not saying that wire remains the most clear and unhindered  transmission of sound.

Edited by infiDell
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 hours ago, infiDell said:

You can change the drivers for both Bluetooth and audio, maybe are outdated. But one thing remains certain Bluetooth remains vulnerable - the service, the driver and the device itself. I mean even your neighbor can pair his TV with your Bluetooth phones by mistake and you gonna hear the news instead of WT sounds:D.

USB phones are easy to find, actually PC headphones nowadays comes more often with USB instead of 3.5mm jack.

Cheap ones but good brand - EPOS | Sennheiser PC 8 USB Headset about 25 EU

- Sennheiser Circle SC 260 USB MS II Corded Headset about 45 EU

Not saying that wire remains the most clear transmission of sound.

I'll try to do that, may work. 

And yeah but due to some issues I don't think I can get USB headphones, I'll check out those brands though, they seem interesting. 

Thanks a lot for the help! I kept trying to find any sort of answer for this but all are just related to audio lagging and stuff :D

• Upvote 1