Helicopter PVE mode has sniping AA Falcons in game

Insanerobert

Hello.

I just played the latest WT patch release - 2.19.0.17 where the AA units in Helicopter PVE mode was supposed to be "adjusted" according to player vehicles and all I can tell is that for 7.7-9.3 BR, they are BRUTALLY lethal.

They will snipe you from 3.5 km away and hit your engine, propeller shaft or controls leaving you defenseless in battle. I tried to evade the shots left and right, but the Falcon seems to adjust his fire too easy and shoot you down with ease within seconds after you made your approach.

Any ATGM helicopter with 3.5km max range or just dumb missiles in it's payload will not be able to shoot it down before being attacked by these Falcons.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I just played my first pve helicopter battle match post patch and I went looking for someone to confirm this. I noticed the exact same thing. The Falcons are beyond broken. I fly the AH-1G and it is borderline impossible to kill them. I almost never died before in this game mode and now I died 5 times within 10 minutes of attempting to kill one convoy.