plz help me with the Kpz70

AndreadiSavoia

It doesn't have good shells, doesn't have thermal imaging, and the arrangement of crew members is quite stupid which means it can't survive from direct hit to the turret. And it's in the end of the German tech tree, so the xp of its equipment costs quite a lot. Now I've ground to the last 3 parts but I'm too tired to push any further:( I think it should be in a lower BR, maybe 8.7 or 9.0. Take a look at Class 3P, it's in 8.7 and got DM33. In this way it's not too much for Kpz70 to stay in a lower BR, is it?

• Confused 1
medal medal medal

18 minutes ago, llSolitairell@psn said:

Almost 30 hp/t with APFSDS on a 6 second autoloader, the Kpz-70 is too much for 9.0 and way too much for 8.7.

The APFSDS isn't good, but 9.0 wouldn't be fair against 8.0 tanks. 

49 minutes ago, AndreadiSavoia said:

and the arrangement of crew members is quite stupid which means it can't survive from direct hit to the turret

It should be able to function with 1 crew member, like with the Strv103's , but Gaijin hasn't implemented it for them. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, llSolitairell@psn said:

Almost 30 hp/t with APFSDS on a 6 second autoloader, the Kpz-70 is too much for 9.0 and way too much for 8.7.

I don't think that APFSDS can penetrate any MBT from the front in 9.3. It's too weak and it's short rod.

9 hours ago, Ens_Reefen_Ronny said:

The APFSDS isn't good, but 9.0 wouldn't be fair against 8.0 tanks. 

It should be able to function with 1 crew member, like with the Strv103's , but Gaijin hasn't implemented it for them. 

agree. but kpz70 can do nothing in 10.3 too.

medal medal medal