Wiki Share Program for the German War Thunder Wiki

Hello everyone!

I have recently found interest in helping expand and translate the German War Thunder wiki, since the translations are terrible, and article lack the actually important info. I have applied to the Wiki Share Program using the google document, but I never received an answer. Considering how small the German version is, I fear that there may not be a person responsible to check applicants for English - German translation, and I also have my doubts about there being enough moderators to actually inspect the work and grade it, in order for the volounteer writer to be rewarderd in-game. 

Does anyone know anything about this? How can one become a moderator, who can grade others work on the wiki? I would gladly take that role, since I am very enthusiastic about expanding the wiki - it has helped me adjust my playstyle and use a vehicle to its fullest potential many, many times. 

Thank you all.

3 minutes ago, C0ST said:

Hello everyone!

I have recently found interest in helping expand and translate the German War Thunder wiki, since the translations are terrible, and article lack the actually important info. I have applied to the Wiki Share Program using the google document, but I never received an answer. Considering how small the German version is, I fear that there may not be a person responsible to check applicants for English - German translation, and I also have my doubts about there being enough moderators to actually inspect the work and grade it, in order for the volounteer writer to be rewarderd in-game. 

Does anyone know anything about this? How can one become a moderator, who can grade others work on the wiki? I would gladly take that role, since I am very enthusiastic about expanding the wiki - it has helped me adjust my playstyle and use a vehicle to its fullest potential many, many times. 

Thank you all.

try it here^^

https://wiki.warthunder.com/WSP#Apply_here

Edited by Dontkev@psn
medal medal medal medal medal

• Senior Forum Moderator

Hey there,

You can contact the Wiki Seniors for specific information on joining the wiki team. They can also answer any questions you have on the Wiki Share Program.

Senior Wikipedia Editor

To contact them, simply send a private message and include both of them.

Cheers & good luck :)

• Like 1