Flaps

Also...Flaps on some aircraft not deploying visually during game mode ,,,but the indicators say they were deployed. I flew them in test flight and all the aircraft that were not deploying flaps during game mode worked...and since there are no speed indicators...I don't know if it is just a visual issue

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I tried to unassign and reassign the flaps button...thinking that could solve the issue of the flaps not working on "some" of the planes on my current lineup, namely,  F4U-1C, F8F-1 and F6F-5N...so far...I will test other aircraft...but obviously this is an issue. It is interesting to note that is not a problem in test flight...FYI

Note...if the animation does not happen...even if your notification says it has been deployed...it has no effect...So, no animation, no effect on performance

Edited by Oldtimer1955

Further testing,,,some of the aircraft I have already mentioned with bugs...I have found them to deploy on certain situations if you leave it for a while...I think for some of these aircraft, there is a conflict with the "Instructor" . I Checked, mine are set off to any auto settings.

10 hours ago, vEEtEE said:

Despite this, it still has not fixed the issue...although there is a work-around, leaving the command on, it will deploy when you slow down enough, like in a dogfight. 

Edited by Oldtimer1955