Kugel Blitz should be at a 6.3

Germany needs a 6.0 or a 6.3 aa, because at a 6.7 it has the kugel blitz aa and at 7.0 it has the Wiesel. I think the kugel blitz should be lowered to a 6.3 because it could accompany the 6.3 lineup a little bit better and if need be it can go to 6.7 without much difficulty to its ability to be useful 

• Upvote 2

• Game Master

Well, we've already had Coelian for 6.3 lineup, which from my POV is even superior to Kugel Blitz. So yes to me and I'm glad to see another useful addition to the lineup.

I would suggest you to discuss about the BR balance here:

15 minutes ago, Richard_Acworth said:

why

most nations doesnt even have an equivalent to the kugel or ostwind 2 to begin with,  thats why germany shouldnt recive even more spaag, or buffing their aaa tree even more, germany doenst even have a gap bigger than two br while other nations has gaps of twice as large, most nations doenst even have anything between 5.0 and 8.0.... 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 25/05/2022 at 11:10, Monika_in_action said:

Well, we've already had Coelian for 6.3 lineup, which from my POV is even superior to Kugel Blitz. So yes to me and I'm glad to see another useful addition to the lineup.

I would suggest you to discuss about the BR balance here:

Well there's kinda one big issue when it comes to getting your hands on a Coelien.

Also Germany has so many spaag many of them could be premium. I think a flakpanzer 3 ostwind would be a neat premium 

Edited by hienapunk
medal medal medal

2 hours ago, hienapunk said:

Well there's kinda one big issue when it comes to getting your hands on a Coelien.

Also Germany has so many spaag many of them could be premium. I think a flakpanzer 3 ostwind would be a neat premium 

Still kinda baffled with the removal of Coelian though. That thing got a mockup but was removed and replaced with Ostwind II which doesn't even have any irl photo.

medal medal medal medal medal