Update 2.15.1.126 (2.15.1.125 - PlayStation, Xbox)

Ground vehicles

• Type 60 SPRG, Maus, E-100, BMP-3 — a bug has been fixed that disabled the machine gun while an auxiliary weapon is selected.
  • Zachlam Tager — a bug with an underestimated firing range has been fixed.
  • AMX-13-M24 — targeting angles have been adjusted from -10°...15° to -8°…15° (report).
  • AMX-13-M24 — gun stabiliser has been added (report)

Aircraft

• Sight point colour change option has been added for helicopter HUD
  • J-7E — a bug has been fixed where elements of the wings or pylons remain behind when the wings are detached.
  • F11F-1 — the number of rockets has been corrected in the pop-up info of the 52x FFAR rockets pod in the secondary weapons menu.
  • J-8B — PL-5B missiles have been moved from the external wing pylons to the internal wing pylons. The total amount of available PL-5B missiles doesn’t change, allowing you to mount weapons to external pylons.

Naval

• Twitching of the torpedo lead marker at long distances has been fixed in Arcade battles.

Other changes

• The initial speed of aircraft in tank Arcade battles now depends on the session BR and type of air battle:
    • 1.0-3.0 — 300 km/h;
    • 3.3-5.7 — 400 km/h;
    • 6.0-7.0 — 500 km/h;
    • 7.3-9.7 — 600 km/h;
    • 10.0+ — 700 km/h;
    • helicopters — 200 km/h.
  • Aircraft and helicopter setup for tank Arcade battles has been updated (see table).
  • A bug has been fixed where when scrolling the contact list any status change of contacts reverts to the start of the list.
  • Timer icon has been returned for remote fuse HE rounds.
  • A bug has been fixed where a reject message to the squadron application might be displayed outside the “Squadron journal” menu.
  • A bug has been fixed where selecting the icon of a vehicle in the “Objective vehicles” menu might select other vehicles in the tech tree.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Stona changed the title to Update 2.15.1.126 (2.15.1.125 - PlayStation, Xbox)

I guess GJ didn't take the meth away from the French Jaguar yet. I was eagerly looking forward to see the target lock on bug being fixed. Hope it's not something buried deep in the code but something that can be fixed soon. I'd like to try my Jaguar in ground RB with the laser bomb after I bought it in the spring sale and have just researched the guided bombs.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Needs some tweaking.

already two battle in after the update and still get shot down 2 sec after spawning in with the bomber.

second battle, prop bomber against SWE Jet fighter really, spawned in he closed so fast he over shot and clipped me enough to force me to crash.

image.png.c8397031cae45f4a13128d87b08db1

nice to see that the R2Y2 got removed so much fun to watch your 3 points go into a single drop attacker basically, while others got 5-8 drop 500+lbs bombs

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

is stuttering issue fixed yet, gals and boys?

memory leak?

all your recent fixes are welcome but they wont do much if we are unable to play the game.

Edited by stalowyLeb
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Can we get similar changes to the AB spawn speed in Air RB when planes are turned around by the map border? Currently it really messes you up if you get turned up, and can drop you from mach speed to 600kph while people chasing you keep all their speed. Even in early jets the difference in energy lost can turn the tables of a fight.

Some terrific changes all around. Good stuff, Gaijin! :good:

Ideally, I want Ground AB's air support functionality to be replace with the same system Naval AB has. If not, there are still a few improvements to the current system I'd really love to see implemented:

~Bring back cockpit views.

~Add an option for players to fly out in aircraft/helicopters of the same nation as the ground forces they're driving out with.

~Add the ability to cancel joining a fly out event so players can deal with changing situations and not unnecessarily lose their ground vehicles.

~Adjust the spawn placement of both teams so players don't constantly spawn with an enemy player already right behind them blowing them out of the sky before they can do anything.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal