AH-64A Peten missile warning system

Ahnkoo

I have a question... maybe someone with better knowledge will tell me... is Peten missing missile warning (CMWS) system? Or is this a bug? Ka50 or tigres warns me all the time... it has laser warning (which is part of CMWS as far as I know so should have a missile warning) but it doesn't help against tunguskas or flakraks who guide missile ''by hand'' (which should be the case only for laser guided systems imo). Since those have semi active guidance my thoughts about this are like...if they are not having me locked should they be able to shoot missile since they are using radar guidance?

Edited by Ahnkoo
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Ahnkoo changed the title to AH-64A Peten missile warning system missing

well... I found answers to my question in "AH-64A Operator's Manual"... apparently there is only AN/ALQ-144 Infrared Set and AN/ALQ-136 Radar Countermeasures Set (including radar jammer)... so I guess those shooting and "leading by hand" semi active guided AAs should be corrected and simply not be able to launch their missiles this way as lock requires beam (active radar) to lead the missile to the target

Edited by Ahnkoo
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Ahnkoo changed the title to AH-64A Peten missile warning system