Why m6a1 going to 5.0

only good thing about it is its 76 and that's it its armour is trash as you cant angle or you make the hull checks easy to pen

starting to see a trend here with usa heavy tanks going up in BR for no reason except for Germans complaints about not pointing clicking anything that's usa.

for me i think the m6a1 should stay were it is.

also move the jumbo 76 back down its got a higher battle rating then the m51.   

turxtar (Posted )

Moved to proper section.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

The M6A1 is by far the best thing the Americans have at 4.7, it'll probably do fine at 5.0. Tht being said, a bunch of KV tanks should be uptiered too.

Edited by kevQC
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

On 14/05/2022 at 13:38, kevQC said:

The M6A1 is by far the best thing the Americans have at 4.7, it'll probably do fine at 5.0. Tht being said, a bunch of KV tanks should be uptiered too.

and your take on the german pz. IVs?

medal

Not suprisingly, another line-up is going to be ruined. Now I will have to re-crew and re-expert the m6a1. As If I haven't wasted extra millions of silver lions for Begleitpanzer, Ratel90-20, T-44, Ferdinand, American 5.0-6.7 vehicles. I mean it would be nice for the owners of vehicles to get 1 time refund for the troubles caused by B.R changes.

medal medal