Response on what vehicles I use.

8 hours ago, A10C_WARTHOG said:

Play air assault mostly. No good with tanks or ships. All Aircraft battles. Cannot win anything good. No rewards. 

It would have been better to reply on the original thread.

It is my understanding and personal experience that arcade air assault is not supposed to be played by beginners with low tier aircraft. Arcade air assault is actually more difficult for a new player than random pvp battles. If you think you are going to “practice” against AI in arcade air assault before fighting real people, you are making a mistake. Also killing AI gives you lower rewards than actual player kills.

You would be much better off playing against other players in random battles. You will learn faster(provided you maintain a learning attitude) and earn better rewards. War Thunder’s learning curve is quite steep, especially with aircraft. You have to be patient and be ready to learn some theoretical stuff and then practice applying them in battle. Don’t expect to do well right from the beginning. Be patient and you’ll eventually get the hang of it.

P.S. If you really want to have fun in the long term, don’t focus all your attention on the rewards and the grind. Have fun with whatever vehicles you like. Otherwise the game will start feeling more like a job than entertainment.

medal medal medal

Could not figure out how to reply on original thread. This forum is very difficult to use. Regular Battles I never do well in. Do better in Air Assault Arcade. Regular Battles very few kills.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, A10C_WARTHOG said:

Could not figure out how to reply on original thread. This forum is very difficult to use. Regular Battles I never do well in. Do better in Air Assault Arcade. Regular Battles very few kills.

Well you’re the first person I’ve seen who says the forum is hard to use. Perhaps English is not your first language? Then there are multiple nation specific communities if you scroll down near the bottom on the forum’s main page. 

What exactly do you mean by “do better”? As I said before, you get significantly less rewards for killing bots than killing players. IIRC it’s less than half. So unless you are killing at least twice as many enemies than in pvp battles, you are not getting better rewards. 

Ultimately you will get a lot more rewards by learning and getting good in random PvP battles.

medal medal medal

If you just want to grind out a plane's modules - do PVE Assault Air Arcade.

This mode isn't a challenge whatsoever to people who know what they are doing - so few who do play it anyway.

This mode is perfect for grinding out modules for your aircraft you are working on - as 100% of your time goes to gaining XP for just that 1 plane.

There simply is no point whatsoever for a new player with little game XP and even less Crew XP to also take in a complete broken toaster to fly in PVP......