I have a GTX 1070. How could I optimize "Movie" graphics to minimize screen tearing?

AFAIK screen tearing appears if you do not use V-sync (or your fps do not equal screen refresh rate).

So simply switch on v-sync or lock fps on 60 in drivers.

• Thanks 2

Movie settings is not recommended for game play, but rather for Replay viewing. As Stona has mentioned, find your monitors refresh rate and lock that in the Nvidia Control Panel settings. Then turn V-Sync on in game and that should help a great deal. You can monkey around with the settings until you get the best picture/rendering for your gpu. Try it with DLSS off & on, see which works best for you. SSAA probably best turned off. You can adjust settings there on the launcher, but also available in game via Options - Graphics. Might be best to start low and slowly raise some of the options and see how things go. Try not to overwork your gpu and it will last longer. If you use the GeForce Experience, I would advise not allowing that to "Optimize" your settings for games . . .  you can usually get better results on your own, with some trial & error.

Good Luck
:salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal