War Thunder "Winged Lions" - Changelog

Stona

Best answer

Players with Premium Accounts have been given extra 12 hours of premium time.

If you want to submit a bug report, please use this section: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/655-bug-reports/

If you want to discuss specific vehicle, please use this section:  https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/981-machinery-of-war-discussion/

Thanks!

Why did you remove basicly all the amour from the type 10? it can now be penned through the turret by JM33 from 500m away while it is immune irl...why can the cheeks be penned by Type 10 apfsds be penned from 500m while they can withstand it from 250m away... you basicly took the amour from the type 90 and copied it....

medal medal medal medal

Players with Premium Accounts have been given extra 12 hours of premium time.

If you want to submit a bug report, please use this section: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/655-bug-reports/

If you want to discuss specific vehicle, please use this section:  https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/981-machinery-of-war-discussion/

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Every single time i finish a match i get crew locked...doesn't matter if i get shot down or if i make it through the entire match without losing my vehicle. How was this even missed before shipping the patch to the live environment? 

medal medal medal

The Su-22M3 is missing its actual Countermeassure pods (and with that, tons of countermeassres) (Syrian Air Force), which was reported already (see below), any news on that ?

medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Charlesvane said:

Nice before Winter Holiday update guys, but I cannot understand why the Phantom II J for example goes now down the line of naval. I have not researched the historic version details yet but it's really weird to find Phantom behind Crusaders just like it was weird to find mikoians after tupolev..

Anyways Su-22 cool surprise! Happy holidays !

F-4J is a Navy Phantom ....not an AirForce Version

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sound in ground rb is very bad, if you turn your mouse just a bit you can hear one vehicle as two, both on left and on your right, if you have two vehicles on your sides you can hear only one. Can you please do something about that. Can we somehow disable 3d surround sound?

Edited by NeverWasHere
Adding
medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Charlesvane said:

Nice before Winter Holiday update guys, but I cannot understand why the Phantom II J for example goes now down the line of naval. I have not researched the historic version details yet but it's really weird to find Phantom behind Crusaders just like it was weird to find mikoians after tupolev..

Anyways Su-22 cool surprise! Happy holidays !

The F-4J is a US Navy variant, where the C and E are USAF.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I can see you replaced all the AI SPAA by ones with armor, they are way way harder to destroy now being in a plane.. So you reduced by 50% the activity points for all bombers on AI units, and now you even add more difficulty. You guys want to disgust us of playing bombers and attackers... ?

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Before I write any detailed reports, I thought I'd leave some of the bugs I found here so you guys might be able to take an advanced look at them.

Also, thank you for the beautiful models of the floatplanes. Flying the E13A made me really happy :)

1. Dropping bombs from the floatplane, and then using the tracking camera will instead follow ship-launched torpedoes. I suggest having a separate binding for tracking ship-launched torpedoes, from the ship. It would be a good feature as well
  2. Switching back to the ship view will reset the bomb reload counter. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
  3. Switching to the ship view will cause the plane to violently pitch up.

I'll be sure to report any more I find

medal

High Contrast colors

I have only played a few matches with the new darker soil and ground colors and already my eyes have become strained because of the high contrasts. It will quickly become difficult to avoid headaches during longer gaming sessions.

This change has also made the trees and foliage in general look more dated than ever on the darker ground. Furthermore, vehicles are now also much easier to spot behind vegetation in general. It is very easy to spot a tank at over 2 km away with this change. All very sad. WT now looks more like Operation Flashpoint from 2001.

I hope this change will be reverted for the sake of longer gaming sessions and the health of the players eyes.

You can of course still have longer gaming sessions, but you need sunglasses and pills for headaches :)

Image4.jpg

Edited by _8bit_dane_
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

I just played Air RB in Afghanistan and the match structure was like Enduring Confrontation, but without respawns. Even after the whole enemy team was wiped out, i could still fullfill objectives till me team won by depleting the enemy's red bar on the top of the screen. 

This way my most enjoyable match, since i started playing 2 years ago.

Finally not just team deathmatch, but actually doing stuff after gaining air superiority, like in real warfare.

Please expand this feature!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
medal

What is going on with CBT? 

First it did not count wins for task and now CBT task just disappeared. I know it's the WT tradition and stuff... but clock ticking. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal