What plane is better?

SKYLINE_R32

90% of my deaths in KV1B are from bombs, so I need to get a good plane.

What plane is better for 4.0 RB? Just to kill other planes

Yak-1B or P-47D?

Edited by SKYLINE_R32

In ground RB?  (since you mention your KV-1 getting killed)  P-47 - seriously useful bombload and massive firepower.

Yak-1 is a lot more maneuverable and 1:1 would be expected to beat a P-47 at low altitudes, but has somewhat limited firepower and you don't often need to finesse the game at this level.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Has the La5FN been removed, or why it's not an option? I would prefer this one. The german p47 has no bombs and is inferiour in dogfighting. If you want a premium for killing planes, get the La5FN or the Yak. Also 8600 repair for the p47.

Edited by KillstealBot1000
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, KillstealBot1000 said:

Has the La5FN been removed, or why it's not an option? I would prefer this one. The german p47 has no bombs and is inferiour in dogfighting. If you want a premium for killing planes, get the La5FN or the Yak. Also 8600 repair for the p47.

The German captured La-5FN has been removed with last economy change.

Edited by Ens_Reefen_Ronny
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ah - I was thinking you were Soviets - the Soviet P47 gets a bombload, the German one does not IIRC.

Probably still P-47 for me - just because extra maneuverability isn't such a major issue in Ground RB - but firepower is

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal