M1 MacBook or Mac Mini the Hangar is missing textures: PINK or BLACK hangar

The90KILL3R131@psn

I'm currently running War Thunder on my new iMac, but whilst the update has just been released I can't help but notice a problem in the hangar. When the Game loads into the hangar, The whole screen goes pink or black. When I go into battle or test drive, the game works fine, but upon returning to the hangar, the blurred image of the test drive's last frame is shown in place of the hangar. I have provided screenshots of both instances.
once again this is on Mac. I'm hoping that this gets some attention

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 11.18.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 11.24.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 12.27.16 PM.png

2021_08_22_18_31_51__89356.clog

Edited by [email protected]
Added the .clog file
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal

• Technical Moderator
1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I'm currently running War Thunder on my new iMac, but whilst the update has just been released I can't help but notice a problem in the hangar. When the Game loads into the hangar, The whole screen goes pink or black. When I go into battle or test drive, the game works fine, but upon returning to the hangar, the blurred image of the test drive's last frame is shown in place of the hangar. I have provided screenshots of both instances.

System info and CLOG please

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello I have a MacBook Air M1 2020 running macOS Monterey and I am having the same issue. I was playing the game last night with no issue's but since updating War Thunder today I am getting this horrible Pink screen on the Home page. I have no issues when I am in a game everything runs smooth just the Pink screen at the Home Screen. I tried to collect the  CLOG  I hope these help 

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 23.58.10.png War Thunder issue.zip

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 00.07.43.png

Edited by [email protected]
to add CLOG
  • Thanks 1

after the most recent update (adding Israeli) i logged on ok to then see that my home base ( where you see your airplane and locker when you start the game) was covered in pink however everything else like the airplane selection, research, to battle and currency was completely fine, after a while the background turned black (only a few times)
i then hoped on a game to then see that even the normal game was ok and that the background was the only issue, after the game the background turned into the last image of the game i was playing from test flights to arcade battles. i panicked and did everything i could;
uninstalling
reseting my mac
powering down
waiting
checked files
basically everything, then i emailed you twice because i panicked
i think this happened because of the recent update

because pink or black show a corrupt or missing file

• i dont know how to put pictures
Edited by KingParsa2000

Pony51 (Posted )

Thanks for notes, must have CLOG. Please read bug submission requirements.

I have exactly the same problem the scree is pink or black. I am on a M1 Mac mini and that may be part of the problem? It only happened after the most recent update. I also have a screen recording of this happening but can't upload because it isn't supported. I have noticed that if you do an armour analysis you can see that but the screen stays black.

P.S. for some reason my log files are in .txt so I hope it is still ok.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 17.40.38.png

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 18.00.36.png

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 18.00.42.png

black screen on loading page.txt

On start up i've had a pink hangar ever since the ground breaking update a couple days ago, i've completely wiped the game and re-downloaded twice but the problem always stays. Please fix

Pony51 (Posted )

Thanks for trying reload, but need CLOG file. Please read bug submission requirements.

As the below screenshots will tell, my hangar background is a lovely purple shade instead of the really cool halloween Hangar you have designed. It will also take the last action i did in a match/in a test drive and put that as the background for some reason? I have attached two clog files as well from my recent playing time and I hope those will also help resolve the issue. 

Many thanks and good luck solving the problem, I hope it is resolved soon :good:

1453086983_ScreenShot2021-10-30at10_46_2 1191099274_ScreenShot2021-10-30at10_46_3

2021_10_30_01_48_54__16464.clog 2021_10_30_01_52_38__16564.clog

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 1.40.02 am.png

Edited by TheKetKonsumer
More Information
  • Thanks 1
medal

When in the hanger I can't see anything but the UI and a pink screen. The rest of the game works fine and I can still join matches, look at tech tree, etc. 

1527419471_shot2021_10_3014_39_06.jpg.d8

2021_10_30_14_30_57__8116.clog

System info: 

Model Name: MacBook Air

Model Identifier: MacBookAir10,1

Chip: Apple M1

Total Number of Cores: 8 (4 performance and 4 efficiency)

Memory: 8 GB

System Firmware Version: 6723.140.2

OS Loader Version: 6723.140.2

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Pony51 changed the title to M1 MacBook or Mac Mini the Hangar is missing textures: PINK or BLACK hangar