Question regarding Israel as a new nation

Fallenkezef

Any currently owned Israeli vehicles in existing trees will remain for those that own them. The same as was the case previously with the Swedish Strv 81 in the British tree. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Exactly the same case as when Italy was added to the game. All the SM.81 in the German tree were moved into the Italian tree UNLESS you unlocked them before Italy’s addition 

medal

41 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

Any currently owned Israeli vehicles in existing trees will remain for those that own them. The same as was the case previously with the Swedish Strv 81 in the British tree. 

This is really disappointed, since i grinded the events were the merkava was the one of the main top rewards. When the news came, that you gonna add Isreal as a nation, i was and an happy. But can you pls reconsider, mabye just the merkavas, since they are not premium??, or mabye make it an option you can choose??? 

I dont really see a use for the merks in the USA TT, when they are getting there own, and i got all my merkavas in the events, it will be really sad to play the Isreali army force, when they are not in it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

11 minutes ago, Chickbecombo said:

This is really disappointed, since i grinded the events were the merkava was the one of the main top rewards. When the news came, that you gonna add Isreal as a nation, i was and an happy. But can you pls reconsider, mabye just the merkavas, since they are not premium??, or mabye make it an option you can choose??? 

I dont really see a use for the merks in the USA TT, when they are getting there own, and i got all my merkavas in the events, it will be really sad to play the Isreali army force, when they are not in it. 

They will not be taken away from you. They will remain exactly as they are as super rare collectors items. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

They will not be taken away from you. They will remain exactly as they are as super rare collectors items. 

I understand, but i am gonna main Isreal now, why dont move them to the Isreali nation then, they are gonna be more usefull there, than the USA one, since i can grind the Isreali tree, with them

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Chickbecombo said:

I understand, but i am gonna main Isreal now, why dont move them to the Isreali nation then, they are gonna be more usefull there, than the USA one, since i can grind the Isreali tree, with them

You answered your own question.  Open your wallet for the next round of course; why would they let you grind another tree with your dusty premium?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

quick question smin wil all premium israeli vehicles be removed or only the aircraft?

Edited by lolman03
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, sixb0nes said:

You answered your own question.  Open your wallet for the next round of course; why would they let you grind another tree with your dusty premium?

They are not premium, thats why i want to move them into the isreali, since i dont see a use for them in the USA tree. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Chickbecombo said:

They are not premium, thats why i want to move them into the isreali, since i dont see a use for them in the USA tree. 

Same argument applies.  They probably have decent RP modifiers due to their ranks.  I mean, I agree with you and everything but it just ain't gonna happen and there is lots of precedence.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, Chickbecombo said:

This is the same case as the Italian, French and Swedish tree. None of the vehicles moved. The owners kept them where they were. 

14 minutes ago, lolman03 said:

quick question smin wil all premium israeli vehicles be removed or only the aircraft?

Nothing will be removed. Everyone who owns them will keep them. They will just no longer be obtainable for anyone in their old location. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

So not only they stopped being the unique vehicles we unlocked through events, now we have to unlock them and spade them all over again if we want to use them in the new tree. Thank you Gaijin. Putting customer experience first as always.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, sigma__zero@psn said:

So not only they stopped being the unique vehicles we unlocked through events, now we have to unlock them and spade them all over again if we want to use them in the new tree. Thank you Gaijin. Putting customer experience first as always.

This has been the case for the history of any new WT nation. You keep them where they were exactly as they were. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

This is the same case as the Italian, French and Swedish tree. None of the vehicles moved. The owners kept them where they were. 

Nothing will be removed. Everyone who owns them will keep them. They will just no longer be obtainable for anyone in their old location. 

Will, okay, I will stop asking and just ty and accept it.  ty for adding Isreal tho

medal medal medal medal

17 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

sorry i meant removed from sale i was wondering if the tanks also were being removed from sale as it seems this update only the airforce will be added so it seemed logical only the air vehicles would be removed

Edited by lolman03
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

15 minutes ago, lolman03 said:

sorry i meant removed from sale i was wondering if the tanks also were being removed from sale as it seems this update only the airforce will be added so it seemed logical only the air vehicles would be removed

Magach and Shotkal will be hidden in US and UK trees only when Israeli ground tree is introduced, which is a long way from happening now. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

Magach and Shotkal will be hidden in US and UK trees only when Israeli ground tree is introduced, which is a long way from happening now. 

ah oke thanks as i want to get some israeli vehicles before they get transferred over and now i dont have to worry about deciding between air or ground vehicles

2 hours ago, Smin1080p said:

Much obliged to you

medal medal

I don’t understand why people don’t at least get the OPTION to decide if they want to keep e.g. their British TT Shot or can instead swap it to get the Israeli version. Wargaming gives this option every time such a change appears, so it’s not too much asked from a company and let’s be plain honest: a British Shot is next to worthless for many people once the Israeli tree arrives.

Many bought it for being an unique Israeli vehicle, not for getting something to grind the British TT where it never truly belonged in the first place. Having to buy the same tank twice once finally a tech tree appears where these tanks belong to is way too much to be asked from your customers. Just give this option to us that we can decide.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I bought a Peten and ground out the Merkavas because I wanted to make an IDF lineup, I'll be livid if I can't use them with the Israeli tree. At the time I bought those vehicles gaijin explicitly stated an IDF tree would NOT be coming, now they backtrack and add one and I can't use my IDF vehicles for it? If I knew they would add an Israeli tree I would NEVER have bought the Peten, knowing I'd never be able to use it in a proper IDF lineup even after its added.

It doesn't matter how cool the tree is, i'm not bloody grinding it if I won't have the option to use my existing IDF vehicles in it.

On patch release just give us the option of transferring our vehicles to the IDF tree, its simple. No, this isn't like Sweden. Sweden had one unusual vehicle in another nation's tree, Israel has the bread and butter of their high tier tech tree in multiple other nation's trees.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Smin1080p said:

This has been the case for the history of any new WT nation. You keep them where they were exactly as they were. 

Except for the DB-7, of course.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

So will the current Israeli planes be hidden in this patch?  Or will it be with the official release of the Tech Tree?

3 hours ago, Snake509 said:

So will the current Israeli planes be hidden in this patch?  Or will it be with the official release of the Tech Tree?

Only when the full tree is introduced, so not in this update. 

• Like 3