Unreadable nameplates?

After the update, reading player names has become more challenging than I would like, needing to stare at names for a while to make out what they are saying, questionable change to something that was fine?

image.thumb.png.88afd56ac8d570339ee25f73

Changing the color helped a little bit but its' hardly acceptable.

image.thumb.png.4fc2b7c11f96bae059c74cde

Any way to improve this

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i am telling them since yesterday day 1 update
that i cant play at all coz of the nameplate style light settings i cant see **** cant read **** not in air not in ground battles i tried everything from dark to light to changing colors nothing is working for me or anyone who was playing on light settings

who asked you to change it ???????? why do you keep changing all time things no one asked you to change ? why is it beta game to change and change and change ????

fix it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
image.thumb.png.6eba33366b5accb9d5718b0c

medal

24 minutes ago, iFez said:

For me these setting work fine and look exactly like how I had it before the patch

Because you are using Dark style. I think Dark style didn't change, but they surely changed Light style.

Yesterday, after update, my nameplates looked like this:

yesterday.thumb.jpg.a9454daa4b82e8f100a9

Today after another update, this is how nameplates looks like with same settings:

today.thumb.jpg.7cbdd566b0e1f0606c4e1be6

Light style really looks terrible now!

medal

1 hour ago, Miragen said:

They are dark in the last screenshot and it makes them borderline invisible.

Hmmm, dark worked for me.

I use Pink for the enemies - makes them less scary ;)

2021-09-09.png

medal medal medal medal medal

The question is, is this a bug with Light style or intended change in the update? It wasn't mentioned in official update log, at least I didn't notice it anywhere, so maybe it's just a bug?

If it's intended change, and literally everyone is switching now from Light mode to Dark mode (because Light mode is unplayable basically), then this change obviously makes no sense.

If it's a bug, then please fix this, because I preferred old Light mode much more, it was close to perfection for me. Now i'm foced to use Dark mode, which annoys me, especially on darker maps.

medal

3 hours ago, _Poul_ said:

The question is, is this a bug with Light style or intended change in the update? It wasn't mentioned in official update log, at least I didn't notice it anywhere, so maybe it's just a bug?

If it's intended change, and literally everyone is switching now from Light mode to Dark mode (because Light mode is unplayable basically), then this change obviously makes no sense.

If it's a bug, then please fix this, because I preferred old Light mode much more, it was close to perfection for me. Now i'm foced to use Dark mode, which annoys me, especially on darker maps.

Can't imagine it's intended to make it unreadable

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, _Poul_ said:

Because you are using Dark style. I think Dark style didn't change, but they surely changed Light style.

Yesterday, after update, my nameplates looked like this:

yesterday.thumb.jpg.a9454daa4b82e8f100a9

Today after another update, this is how nameplates looks like with same settings:

today.thumb.jpg.7cbdd566b0e1f0606c4e1be6

Light style really looks terrible now!

yes this is exactly what i am telling for 3 days now
i cant play with dark settings
neither i can play with light settings  now
yesterday i had migraine coz of the colors in game, they also change the colors in ulq now u cant see **** coz of dynamic lights( not the rendering distance the lighting is changed as if its better while in reality its so bad now )

the devs can even tell us is it intended or bug ?
so we can decide if we stay in this game or let them play with them selfs

• Confused 1
medal

13 minutes ago, Miragen said:

Would be nice if they can fix this sooner rather than later.. don't think it should take that long to just revert whatever they did to cause it.

It is fixed, just fix the in-game options and the issue will be gone.

medal