-TBLF- Taco Bell Liberation Front

i would also love to join this group, im nearly 3 years late but have been watching your videos and you guys seem to be fairly into the game, just like i hope to be. anyway, the mates i have now dont play war thunder so i would love to join.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you guys still recruiting?

I've watched you guys (god that sounds creepy) through my last couple years of uni when I was supposed to be studying.

As far as dynamics are concerned -which I know are important to you, I'm a bit on the quieter end, but my qualifications include expertise in dealing with squirrels and missing wings.

Edited by ODDGODD

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bo and other hilarious gaming geeks!

I recently got into War Thunder after playing a lot of clan stuff in WoT and WoWs. War Thunder doesn't have the clan system like Wargaming so I have been trying to get involved somewhere but I have not had any luck. I started watching your videos and that is where I found out that there were squadrons. It would be awesome if I could be considered for your squadron. I know it is probably a longshot but you guys have a great atmosphere and are super relaxed. I love games and I have a great time playing them and I have recently become addicted to War Thunder.

• 2 months later...

Doesn't look like this thread is monitored, but I'll try as well.  I'm a recovering WoT addict.  Did pretty well in that game, but like WT a lot better.  Love being able to fly planes (I guess they sort of represent "flying" taken in a loose sense) and drive tanks in the same battles.

I'm pretty new to WT, but I've ground enough to be able to fight in the mid-tiers at least.  

I'm just a fun loving, laid back guy who likes to shoot things.  I think it might be fun to shoot things in groups (where you can work together).  

PM if anyone is paying attention and would like to let me know how to get on TS perhaps and run some battles with you guys.

medal medal

• 1 month later...

Where do I sign? Of course if you are still recruiting. I've played WT since 2015 and although I took a huge break and had to get a new account because I forgot how to get into my last account, I still very much enjoy War Thunder.

I will admit from time to time I rage when I'm alone but very prone not to when I am with company so you won't have to worry about me raging anytime soon. I am overall a very laid back person and like to be with people who are the same way. I'm a very opportunist in my jokes, meaning I can't make a joke but I can make one out of something someone has said very easily. I'm not at all stubborn and do what I'm told if a leader or someone above me tells me so. 

So why am I commenting when there is no garentee this will be seen? Well, as much as it is possibly hopeless to do I really have a desire to get into TBLF, ever since I saw how you guys work and how expert you guys are all the while being so cool and calm, I just couldn't resist trying. 

Edited by GamingNkillin

• 2 weeks later...

i would love to be considered for such an amazing gaming community filled with what seems like great people. huge fan of the youtube and the game play from this crew and would love to have some friends to play with as my former mates no longer play the game. please respond as iam highly interested

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice to meet you in battlefield and i'm very happy to see this awesome.."bad company"../ "brothers in arms"...squad in my team.
Simply, you are  the very best in War Thunder, and i have to thank you again for a great entertainment,
with all those episodes this year in youtube ,It has been one awesome year of learning and laughing.
:)
I enjoy so much the content you guys made,and it is a fact for me, I have watched all episodes,all adventures of your squad. :good:
Keep it up! Happy Holidays and a happy new year! :salute:

marrychristmaswt.jpg

Edited by pr0letari0s
medal medal medal medal medal medal

This is the type of group I've been looking to join.  I'm no little kid jumping up and down demanding attention and I don't care about being in the youtube episodes. I just want a good group of people who are there simply to have fun, sharing it with other like-minded individuals, with no one screaming at you or casting blame.  Just a good group of people having fun whether you win or lose... and making friends along the way.  I would consider it an honor to be able to join.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest icemelter

How can I join? I would love to be part of any caos in War Thunder. I hope you'll have me!

How do I get in tho i have no clue

• 1 year later...

Hi Bo, I usually watch your videos whenever you get to post new videos and you defiantly got me back into playing War Thunder during 2020 as we mostly have to stay inside. I should probably get straight to the point on why I am posting in the comment section, well I am wondering how to join TBLF as I usually play alone when I do get on and would like to try to get along with others who have joined.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bo and crew...

I used to play WT on beta back in the days but then WoWS came and WT kinda dropped.. However, I've been watching your streams and videos past years and I've had a growing itch  (might be that I just need a shower) and I reinstalled WT and been playing it and actually enjoyed it again. However, I'm starting from scratch and I'm looking a good squadron to teach me and take care of me... now, based on your stream/videos, your squadron is NOT the right one for that purpose ;).

However...I don't know anyone or any other squadron - and there is a LOT of them to start wading through... and since I blame you and your friends for my return on WT, I figured to ask... if you could perhaps consider recruiting me OR at least perhaps could recommend some good squadron for me to apply to.

Oh yeah... there's a slight issue... I'm from Finland and since you are US based, so it will limit the times that we could play together (which - I'm sure - is more a blessing than a curse). But the time difference isn't impossible. 

And anyway  - I don't really have a lot of choices... I mean, trying to get in TBLF says a lot how desperate I am :p

So, I would like to join in - at least for a "feel around" (no.. not like that... I mean as a "trial"). Or - if possible - you could recommend some other squadron (EU based even) I might try out.

Feel free to hit me for an "interview" via TS or Discord or whatever...

- Finuc -

P.S. Also used to play Il-2 for years very actively (the original and the newer (BoS), so... there's that too...

And naturally, should you ever need any information about Finnish WW2 planes, pilots etc. (or correct pronunciation of finnish names) - I can help.

medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Im In!! :D im watching your videos and i think it will be fun!! :) Are you still taking people? i can say... im not the best player but im (i think) at least little bit good :) i have small arsenal but i dont have problem with resarching more. :) i wish good luck all    

Edited by DiamondToilet