-TBLF- Taco Bell Liberation Front

-TBLF- Taco Bell Liberation Front is a small squadron who primarily plays historical battles and a bit of arcade. We simply play for fun and fly anything that helps us achieve this (ju-87 G-2s for example.) We really don't require anything from you to join. It's more about fit for us. You either get along with us or you don't. We do use Teamspeak 3 and our North America based. If you are looking for a squadron that is laid back and fun... we might be what you are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/yLfYGFyo9nk

• Upvote 10
medal medal medal medal

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for a relaxed group, laid back, but still likes to win (read that as kick the other teams teeth in). I like to use voice like TeamSpeak, but not into screaming pre-teens or rage-quits. I don't mind following orders, but I work a lot better with leaders who will listen to suggestions.

Long game sessions are a plus, I'm retired (age 47), and filling my entire day and night with playing games is my idea of fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp, look forward to playing with you soon Bo... you and Cobey and Shadow are all great fun. Happened across your channel one day many months ago when you started the fail series. Subscribed a couple months further back as well.

medal

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is about two years late, but i've recently been watching videos on your channel and you guys always sound like you're having a great time, i've been having trouble enjoying my games recently as i'm the only person in my friend group that is into vehicles of the military and it's other aspects. I'd love to be able to play some games with your squadron, thanks for reading if you took the time.

• 1 month later...

Hello, all I am looking for is a group to fly with that isn't worried about KD that is just looking to enjoy the game and have a couple of wing man to fly around. If possible id like to join yours if you will allow.

~"You have a hole in your left wing." > .>

medal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suppose it's long past the point of possibility, but if you're still running this and open to new members I'd love to give it a shot flying with you guys. Love the videos on youtube, keep up the good work. 

medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...