Downloading now. I hoped it would feature better FMs&DMs and more balance between joystick and mouse. Still, happy to see that something is moving.

• Upvote 2
medal medal

so is the update 1.9 or 5.4gb? because i am getting 5.4b. 

I, too, downloading a 5.4 GB :crazy:

• Upvote 2

Just close it and start again

I already tried that and it didn't work, now I have less than 1.9Gb to download anyway. You messed up big on this don't try to brush it away with "close it and start again"

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Nice the US get the Bearcat...makes me want to try out the US planes again.

We get to upgrade the planes, that's cool. The fact that the co pilot can fly the plane is awesome and the way it should be.

I don't see anything i don't like in this patch.

• Upvote 1

What about the Focke Wulfs? Dhyran said their fixes would be in the next major patch, but there was no mention of those at all. We've been waiting for them for so long now...

Good question.

• Upvote 4
medal medal

Senio, in the launch trailer of this update are the two new La-5 mentioned as new planes. But regarding to patch notes they are NOT included. To avoid some confusion you guys should edit the trailer ;)s

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Senio, in the launch trailer of this update are the two new La-5 mentioned as new planes. But regarding to patch notes they are NOT included. To avoid some confusion you guys should edit the trailer ;)s

Lol really :Ds

LA5 and LA5F are missing XD

medal medal

]

They will come soon with minor updates

• Upvote 1

As for the Avira Alerts. It´s coming from to high heuristic check settings. With it the Program is looking for parts how a MAlware is working. Unfortunetly there are also parts used by network based games like here. Lowering the setting for the heuristic should help solve this problem.

medal