Planned Battle Rating changes - July 2021

Best answer

Tables updated. 

Just to clarify the Leopard 2K and Jpz 4-5 will remain at their current BR based on feedback. We will revise the shell loadouts (detailed in the table) and keep them at their current BR.

Challenger Mk 3 and Vickers Mk 7 will receive L26 at their new BR also based on feedback.

cover_facebook_answers_developers_07a5fc

Planned Battle Rating changes - July 2021

To open the Battle Rating changes list in a new tab, click here!

If you think we should make some additional changes or do not agree with listed changes, please support your suggestions with arguments!
We read all your feedback, so it can take some time to approve your post. Please be sure to stay on topic.

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 37
  • Sad 10
  • Upvote 9

Lets start with feedback to your planned BR changes in SB:

Seems like you completely forgot this game mode. :dntknw:

My suggestions for BR changes in SB:

Vehicle: Me264

Mode: SB

Suggested Change: 4.0 to 5.3 (SB EC3 to SB EC4)

Reason for change: Way too good armamnet and bombload for its BR. Not to mention that for some reason it also gets airstart for free. Even though you can easily take off with it in any map. Heck...currently bombers like Wellingtons share the same BR with Me264 while things like B-17s sit on 5.7 and 6.7...

Vehicle: Pyörremyrsky

Suggested Change: 3.7 to 4.3 or 4.7

Reason for change: 

You initially lowered the BR of Pyörremyrsky because it was the only way to allow people play it before rest of the Swedish tree became available. Now that Sweden has their tech tree open you should move it back to a BR where it belongs performance wise. Instead of keeping it as EC3 "starter" without any timer penalty.

Vehicle: Mörkö-Morane

Suggested Change: 1.7 to 2.3 (SB EC1 to SB EC2)

Reason for change: 

First: thanks to the SB spawn mechanics this would make it easier to "grind" low tier Swedish tech tree. At the moment you need to get some spawn points in EC1 before you can spawn into this plane and it has a timer if you somehow manage to die in it. And you cannot bring it to EC2 where it would had a free spawn before you unlock and buy a regular tech tree plane with at least a 2.3 BR. If this plane was put to 2.3 you could start the grinding efficiently from the very beginning because you could bring it to EC2 before you have unlocked any other planes.

Secondly and more importantly: The flying performance is way too good for a EC1 plane.

Edited by esapekkis
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 16
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

11 minutes ago, RytisLTU1 said:

"The operation of the loading mechanism has been corrected" what does this mean?

There have been reports regarding autoloader mechanism of HSTV-L.

I guess it'll be able to fire all rounds without replenishment.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

Most of the changes(atleast at ground part) are great(like IKV-91, M1128, Dardo) but I dont agree with Ratel 90, JPz 4-5 going down in br. Things like AMX-13-90, T-114 are going up (which is great) but these Heat slingers are going down? Yes Ratel is a huge target, but you should use it to flank, same story with JPz. And ofcourse bring back Leo 1 to 7.7, pretty much every other MBT at that br range with Heat-fs is 7.7(T-54 1951, M60, OF-40).

Edited by RytisLTU1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Upvote 19
medal medal medal

Question, what does it mean that DM43 will be added to the Leopard 2A5? Will it replace DM23, DM33 or be an additional, third APDSFS shell? Not to mention Germany never even used DM43, it was an export round.

Edited by Firnen_
  • Upvote 14
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Those changes ... well interesting to say the least

- HSTV-L from 9.7 to 10.3 because of changed autoloader? I wouldn't do such a big step, but, I can be proven wrong and it fits right well into 10.3 // with clarification from Stona, 10.3 is justified

- M3A3 Bradley, Dardo IFV and the M1128 Stryker MGS from 9.0 to 9.3? No, raise them to 9.7. They will be comfortable there as well. All 3 vehicles are incredibly strong in their own right. The Swedish BILL sits at 9.7 without CITV etc. so raising the other 3 to 9.7 is justified

- Type 90 and Type 90(B) down to 10.7 is understandable, because the 4 second reload rate is not a justification for it to sit at 11.0

- changing Ariete and Ariete PSO I see as a good change, due to the better mobility of the Ariete and the marginally worse protection

- Challenger 2 getting L27A1 - finally

- M48 Super down to 9.0? Oh boy, why? The German 9.0 lineup is good enough and when lowering the Leo 2K down to 9.3 the Radkampfwagen 90, M48 Super and KPZ-70 form a very solid 9.3 lineup...

- Leopard 2K down to 9.3? I don't understand this ... yes, the Leo 2K has nothing but speed at 9.7, but now the TAM 2C sits at 9.7 completely alone with the FlaRakPz 1

- Leopard 2A5 and DM43? Why does it receive a round it never fired? Give it DM53 with lowered penetration (to accommodate the L/44) and leave it at BR 11.0 or give it DM43 and lower it to BR 10.7 ... Why does Russia have 3 vehicles with penetration values around DM43 or more at 10.7, better protection and gunner sights? Leopard 2A5 winrate is close to 30% whereas the winrate for Russian MBTs at 10.7 is far above 60% ...

- Leopard 2PL getting DM43 and being moved to 10.7? Big mistake ... leave it where it is. Currently the winrate of this vehicle is pisspoor because just in the past 30 days most people actually got their hands on it via regular unlocking per Squadron RP

The other changes I agree with or don't have an opinion on because I don't know the vehicles well enough.

Edited by Yedidya
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 11
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, Vonarian_IR said:

There have been reports regarding autoloader mechanism of HSTV-L.

I guess it'll be able to fire all rounds without replenishment.

Great then, just to be sure @Stonamaybe you could comment about this? What exacly is going to change?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Like most of the changes but i wish Japan low/midtiers get some love as well..

Suggestions

Vehicle: Chi-To / Chi-To Late

Mode: ALL

Suggested Change: Lower reload speed - RoF buff

Reason for change:

• ACED
  • US 76.2mm (7.0kg shell) - 5.9 sec reload
  • Ger 75mm (6.8kg shell) - 5.9 sec reload
  • USSR 85mm (9.2kg shell) - 7.4 sec reload
  • UK 17 Pounder (7.71kg shell) - 5.9 sec reload
  • Japan 75mm (6.75kg shell) - 7.7 sec reload
  • US / Japan 90mm (10.91kg shell) - 7.7 sec reload

Japan already have these vehicles at 4.7 despite Germans having their Pz4 at 4.0, it would be nice to get a lower reload speed.

Edited by xXGaijinedXx
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

Agree with most of the changes but for example is not necessary move down Jagdpanzer 4-5 to 6.0, this change dont have any sense, this should be change for Jagdpanther in any case, specially after optic nerf and SU-100 downtier to 6.0.

Now i leave some changes suggestion ONLY for RB:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- M60A1 (AOS):

Suggested Change: from 8.3 to 8.0.

This tank is just M60 with stabilizer, due his poor performance should be move down to 8.0, i think +0.3 for just obtain a stabilizer is enough.

- Sherman 76 variants:

Suggested Change: 5.7 to 5.3/5.3 to 5.0/5.0 to 4.7.

After the last changes those tank fell a bit underpowered specially against his Germans counterparts, they need some changes.

- M482GA2.

Suggested Change: 8.3 to 7.7

This vehicle was move up to 8.3 after receive DM 23 shell and really, this change was not good welcome due the lack of vehicles in Germany between 7.0 to 7.7. Right now Germany only have 4 vehicles in that range and is very poor compared with the other big nations where you can find  more than the double of vehicles than Germany. In his actual BR (8.3) this tank have a very mediocre perform and is not necessary. Would better remove the DM23 and move back to her old BR (7.7) where is much more necessary and probably can perform much better and specially can fill the place leaved for the unecessary downtiered Leopard 1.

- Leopard 1.

Suggested Change: 7.3 to 7.7.

This tank dont need stay in 7.3, Germany need more power in 7.7 now just decrease one tank, all similar tanks stay in 7.7 and this tank is not a exception.

- M47 and mKPz M47G:

Suggested Change: from 7.3 to 7.0.

Those tanks are not much better than M46 and worse than M48, decreasing to 7.0 give the possibility of create a proper lineup for Germany and strong option to weakers M46 for US, moving to 7.0 is good for both nations.

- Tortoisse:

Suggested Change: from 6.7 to 6.3.

Those tank destoyer now can face a lot of guns can easily penetrate their armor without problems, lack of APDS, poor movility. I think 6.7 is a bit high.

- Jagdtiger

Suggested Change:from 6.7 to 6.3.

Same as Tortoisse, this vehicle is useless in 6.7 and constant uptiers, bad movility and reload speed. With the additions of postwar ammunitions his armor is not reliable anymore, right now sit in a very poor 45% win ratio.

- M60 Patton

Suggested Change: 7.7 to 7.3.

Reason for change: M60 is not much better than Leopard 1 or T-54 mod 49, theres no reason for leave this tank with similar or even inferior capabilities 0.3 above the main conterparts.

-  MAUS

Suggested Change: 7.7 to 7.3

Reason for change:Big and uselss super heavy tank in 7.7 is just part of the past where didnt exist modern rounds, is prettry useless right now and need some love since long time ago. Please Gaijin was hidden and forgotten for too many time, just tested with low BR for a time even with the new shell his perform is terrible.

-  FireFly/Tipo 1C

Suggested Change: 4.7 to 4.3

Reason for change: Good gun but terrible plataform, after PZ IV BR drop this tank can be down for sure.

Edited by Flak_Dancer
  • Like 2
  • Confused 13
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 14
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1. Concept 3 Is Literally EBR 2, Electric Boogaloo. By This I Don't Mean It's A Better EBR, It's Just A Case Of, WHY IS IT THIS LOW ON RELEASE??? Sure It Might Not Have Any Armor But That's Completely Compensated By Speed & Manoeuvrability. Higher When?
  2. Guided SAM's Starting At 9.7 ( Flarak, Roland, Stormer, ... ) Honestly Don't See How SAM's Are Still Not A Minimum Of 10.0, Especially These With 10km Range, With The Type 93 Being The Only One Warranted Of Such A Low BR, Not Being Able To Reliably Hit Its Target With The Current Guidance For The Type 91 Missile Coded In-Game.
  3. AMX-13 Going To 6.7, But EBR (1954)  Remains 5.7, On A Better Hull...? 6.0 At Minimum As The Argument Is Definitely Gonna Be The Shell Choice Not Being The Same.
  4. Leopard 1 Back To 7.7. For The Love Of God, It Never Needed 7.3 To Begin With, It Was Perfectly Fine At 7.7
  5. Wanna Hear A Joke? AMX-13 (SS.11) And Strv 81 Are Lower In BR Than The Type 60 APC. How Even. Better Missiles, With 4 Missiles (Compared To 6) With All 4 Being Ready To Fire (Compared To 2) With An Actual Tank Chassis And Cannon (Unlike The .50 On The Type 60 APC).
    These Tanks Should Really Just Be 7.0 Like The Type 60 APC, And If Possible Even Move Down The Type 60 APC As It's So Much Worse Than Actual Tanks. This Vehicle Is A ""Last Ditch"" Defense Vehicle Supposed To Set-Up Which Doesn't Translate Amazingly Well In-Game. 
  6. F-86-F40 At 9.3. Like, How. It's A F-86 With 2 x AIM-9B's, Among The Worst AAM's In Game.. How Is It Still 9.3.
  7. M4A3 (105) 2.7 => 3.0/3.3 - Like For Real, With Overpressure And In-General Just Being A Low Tier Jumbo Wannabe, It Makes No Sense It's Still 2.7.
  8. B1 Bis & Ter 2.3 => 2.7 & 3.0 Respectively - Like What Are These Tanks Still Doing At Their BR's? They're Disgustingly Undertiered For Their Armour. And Together With The M4A3 Already Make A Disgusting Line-Up.

Old Stuff That Still Hasn't Been Considered:

• Japanese Air Tree Optimizations:
    1. Starting Of At The Start: Ki-32 & F1M2 Don't Sit Right, The Ki-32 Is A Light Bomber And Makes 10x More Sense On The Current Spot Of The F1M2 Instead Of Gatekeeping The Heavy Fighter / Interceptor Line While Playing Exactly Like A Bomber In A Compact Package, Meanwhile A Disconnected F1M2 In-front Of The Dive Bomber Line Would Be A Great Way To Give New Players A Free Skip On It If They Were To Grind Actual (Dive) Bombers And The Choice For A Floatplane In-Case They Want To Play Naval
    2. More Planes Need To Be Grouped, The D4Y's, Ki-45's, A6MN & N1K Are Clogging Up Their Lines Imo.
    3. Ki-61 / Ki-100 - How Exactly Are The Ki-100's Lower BR Than The Ki-61's They're Based Upon? They're Slightly Better In Every Margin And Yet Are A Lower BR Than The Last Ki-61 Tei. Move Them Up In Rank And Put The Ki-100 Into The Late Ki-61 Group Instead Of Early. (Also Ki-96 Would Do Fine With A Rank Lower Honestly, It's Just A Single Seat Ki-45 At The End Of The Day)
    4. Split JASDF Planes From The Army & Navy Line And Make Them Independently Researchable. You Still Need To Research A Good Amount Of Jets Anyway To Progress And Without Them Being Forced Behind The Army Or Navy Line It Gives More Breathing Room For WWII & Post-War Vehicles Alike.
Spoiler

unknown.png?width=563&height=702

Japanese Coastal Fleet (Tier IV - V)

• The Line Between Coastal Ship & Destroyer Is Very Narrow With War Time Vessels (Looking At The Shonan & Chidori) And Make Honestly Barely Sense To Their Location In The Tree, You Grind Through IJN SC's/PT's, To Get JMSDF PT's/Frigates To Loop Back To IJN Coastal Ships. Is There No Better Way Of Doing This?
    1. Like Either Just Put Them In The Bluewater Tech Tree Honestly At That Point, They Play, Have Same BR & Are Essentially Starter Destroyers. Chidori More Than Shonan. (German K-2 And Torpedoboot Is Equivalent For This Change)
    2. Weirdly Try To Allocate The Coastal Tree To Make Some Kind Of Sense. (Example I Drafted Includes Separation Of IJA Vessels:
Spoiler

unknown.png?width=927&height=702

• Previous Balance Mentions:
    • DECOMPRESS NAVAL!!!
      • Why Must Shimakaze Face 5.7 Now? Sure I Can Spam Torpedoes All Game But At The End Of The Day Does She Really Have To Face Ships That Can Wipe Her Out With A Single Salvo And Can Barely Do Anything Else Other Than Hope 1 Of These Torpedoes Hit. 
        Just Bring Shimakaze Down In RB And Keep Her Where She Is In AB. Shimakaze Really Doesn't Deserve This In RB.
      • Fletchers Are Both Too Low & Too High At The Same Time, Same Goes For Sumners And Other Late War USS Destroyers That Were Too Valuable To Lose In Naval Engagements And Were Primarily Built For Convoy Duty.
      • Cruisers Have Barely Any Business Being At Were They Are Facing BB's All Day Long
      • Plane BR's Barely Make Any Sense, I Would Like To Suggest A Fix, But This Isn't A Suggestion Thread.
    • Japanese Planes Being Overtiered, Why Are All Late And Even Mid-War Japanese Planes So Highly Tiered?
      • Why Are The Ki-61's Put At The Same BR Of Bf 109's With Worse Armaments? Meanwhile The Ki-100's Are Lower BR Than Their Predecessors?? 
      • Should I Even Explain N1K's & Ki-84's? They're Solid Planes Alright, But You're Joking To Why The N1K-J's Are Floating Around 6.0.
      • R2Y2's, I Understand Nobody Likes Facing Them, But With The Removal Of Air Spawn, And Smack In The Face Of BR, Please Just Put It Down To 7.0 Or Even 6.7 Again. The Only Thing That Really Made Them Amazing Was Bomber Spawn, Not Exactly Their BR Or Performance. (For Following Nerfs To Vehicles, Please Just Do 1 Nerf At The Time, Not Hit It With A Double Nerf)
    • Pz.IV's.
      • Why, Why Do Long 75's Start At 3.3 And Nobody Bats An Eye, Meanwhile The Chi-Nu Is Same BR With A Worse Gun, And Chi-To & Chi-Nu II At 4.7 & 4.0 Respectively With Arguably Slightly Worse Gun, Higher Profile, Same-ish Armour At Different BR's? Please Reconsider Pz.IV's Their BR's.
      • German & Italian Pz.IV G, Why Exactly The 0.3 BR Difference For The Same Vehicle??
    • Split BMP-1 & BMP-1P
      • The BMP-1P Shouldn't Be At The BR It Is For What BR It Gets, The BMP-1P Is So Much More Potent & Dangerous Than The Stock BMP-1, I Still Don't Understand Why They're Still 1 Vehicle Instead Of 2 Vehicles.
Edited by ShimakazeChan
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 15
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

TANK Realistic Battle BR Recommandation:

Britain:

Blackprince: from 6.0 to 5.7 :

The Blackprince is for the mostpart a Churchill VII (BR 4.7) with a better Turret (overlap of the Turretfront) which still leaves the spots left/right the gun to be penetrated. Its medium counterpart the Centurion Mk. 1 which also is more BR 5.7 material, share the APDS which is firstly introduced on BR 5.0 on the swedish Pvkv m/43 (1963) (which also fires APHE) and later on the STRV 74 also on BR 5.7, and is very much needed to counter the many variants of Panthers, Jumbos and Tiger I´s. Overall it has a really bad manouverability, and with the new Penetration "Update" its armor isnt that big of a deal anymore to be BR 5.7.

--> At BR 6.0 its really a "lost" tank without any lineup or advantage to work with -> in addition to this the Roof + Engine Armor is just 18mm and can be easily penetrated with aircraft cannons --> the cuppola is easy penetrateable with APHE (Cuppola -> 100mm CHA = 90mm effective Armor)!

Armorview of Blackprince:

cSCnPFx.jpg

Info - 152mm (CHA) "Cast Armor" is equivalent to 144.4mm (RHA) "Rolled homogenous Armor" --> same Armor as Churchill MKVII @ BR 4.7

Centurion Mk.1 - from 6.0 to 5.7 :

The Centurion Mk.1 isnt that much better than a Comet, and the reason why the Blackprince dont deserve to be BR 6.0 either - the British really need that tank to counter the German´s and Russian´s at BR 5.7. If you move this tank up you will destroy a very settled and fair working BR 5.7 Deck.

Comet 1 + Iron Duke - from 5.7 to 5.3 :

The Comet with its APDS is more or less the middleground of a STRV 74 (which also has APHE) and a Pvkv m/43 (1963) (which also has APHE) and shouldnt be at 5.7 + it is the British answer to Jumbo´s / IS-2´s / Tigers´s and Panthers.

Churchill Mk.III (all Nation) - from 4.3 to 4.0 :

There is no Deck for the British at BR 4.3 and the Armor is easier penetrateable than for example a KV-1B (which of course has a worse gun, but better mobility) - i never saw that tank overperforming on its old BR, so please give it another chance at BR 4.0 - on which it can form a Lineup with the Achilles (which can be used as a quite nice BR 4.0 Rank III Eventlineup).

SARC MkVI (6pdr)- from  Rank II to Rank III :

The British are really lacking a Lighttank for Events/BP´s - please consider the SARC for that, which have a quite potent.gun and enough mobility to stand its ground even if the player consider to uptier it on purpose.

AEC Mk II- from  Rank II to Rank III :

The British are really lacking a Lighttank for Events/BP´s - for the same reason as the SARC the AEC would make far more sense at Rank III.

---------------------------------------------------

US:

T14 - BR 4.7 to 4.0 :

The T14 is not better than a Churchill Mk.III (even the ARL is BR 3.7), and US need some kind of Heavy in Lowtier. As the M4A2 is BR 4.0, its the perfect chance to lower the BR of this Tank. This tank is only "that" good statistic wise because its faced very seldom and people just did not make the effor to learn its armorsheme, which isnt better than a M4A2. From front its penetrateable very easily beside the gunmantled (right side). On BR 4.7 its just a dead tank and a "lost" premium to everyone who bought it.

---> its not compareable to a KV-1C / Firefly / T-34-57 / M4A4 (SA50) at BR 4.7  /// its more in the range of KV-1 Zis5 at BR 4.3, but the KV is still far better overall!

-

T20 - BR 6.0 to 5.7 :

I proposed last time to reduce the T20 to BR 5.3 - but it in no way deserves to be BR 6.0 (higher than Panther A/F), please revert the changes and let the T20 at least at BR 5.7, as it isnt better than Tiger I E / Panther A+F / IS-2.

-

M18 / M4A3 (76) - BR 5.7 to BR 5.3 :

All of these Tanks arent good enough to fight Ferdinand + Jagdpanther on regular bases and cannot fight AMX M4´s, Tiger II (H), Jagdtiger etc.

-

M4A2 (76) / Jumbo (75) / M4A2 (76) "RUS-Premium" - BR 5.3 to 5.0 :

Both tanks dont overperform on BR 5.0 and should be back down. Even tough the Jumbo is a hard target to knock out, tanks at BR 5.3 are extremly frequent to lolpen its Hull + its 75mm is workable at BR 5.0 but shouldnt be able to fight BR 6.3 tanks.

-

T55E1 - BR 4.3 to 4.7/5.0 :

Due to its very high speed, very fast reloadrate, good gundepression - but especially because its superior surviveability to AP/APHE this "thing" shouldnt be BR 4.3 (beside that it hasnt a Lineup on that BR). BR 5.0 or at least BR 4.7 are far more suitable for this vehicle.

-

Jumbo (76) - BR 6.0 to 5.7 :

The Jumbo (76) is a hard to balance Tank, but it simply do not deserve to fight BR 7.0 Tanks, even BR 6.7 are hard to impossible to fight, and at BR 4.7 there are plenty option for every Nation to kill a Jumbo. At BR 5.7 is can be perfectly matched with Panther A and Panther D, Waffenträger, Nashorn, Sturer Emil, IS-2, ISU-122 and even the BR 3.0 Sav m/43 (1946) can oneshot it with 240mm HEAT - beside that u can kill a Jumbo with Cuppola, MG-Port and lower Track Shots, even with a T34 1940 (76mm APHE) - which is a BR 3.3 Tank.

M10 - BR 3.3 to 3 .7 + Rank II to Rank III :

The M10 is a very good tank at BR 3.7, and should stay at BR 3.7 as its armor can be quite trolly and the gun is very reliable. Furthermore it would far more sense to raise the Rank to III as it could be used for a US Deck which is Event/Battlepass worthy.

M24 (All nations) -  Rank II to Rank III :

The M24 is a very good Lighttank which can be uptiered quite a bit, please raise its Rank back to III that it can be used in BP and Events! (the M24 often is the only choice for a light tank at these BR´s).

--> also see AMX-13 (FL11) at  BR 3.3 + Rank III

-> Sidenote, the recoomanndation also is for Italian/Chinese M18 ( dont even have APCR ) and for Russian 76mm LendLease Sherman <--

RUSSIA + CHINA:

T34-85 (D-5T)  - BR 5.3 to 5.0 : Slower Reload than later models, no stabilizer like Shermans and a "standardized" Hull which can be penetrated even by BR 3.7 Tanks on regular basis (beside the Turretring). 

-

T34-85 / T34-85 (E) / T34-85 (S-53) / T34-85 "GAI" / T34-85 No.215  - BR 5.7   to 5.3 : Eventough the latemodel T-34 can be uptiered well and are in the hands of a veteran a force to reckon with, their "natural" BR at 5.7 is slightly too high. They shouldnt be forced to fight Jagdtiger´s / Tiger II (H) / T34+M6E2A1 (US) and equal and would fit the 5.3 BR-Range far better!

KV-2 (1939) -  Rank II to Rank III :

Please raise the Rank of the KV-2 (1939) to III to match the Russian-Event KV-2 (1940) and the German KV-2.

T34E (shielded) -  Rank II to Rank III :

Russia dont have any "lower" BR lineups for BP/Events - the T34E series is the peak of the 76mm T34 series and could be considered Rank III.

-> could form a Lineup with KV-1E at BR 4.0

T34E STZ -  Rank II to Rank III :

Russia dont have any "lower" BR lineups for BP/Events - the T34E series is the peak of the 76mm T34 series and could be considered Rank III.

-> could form a Lineup with KV-1E at BR 4.0

SU-85A -  Rank II to Rank III :

The Su-85A is the first tank which is housing a 85mm gun, for that alone it deserves the Rank of III, which is very wide spread on BR 4.0 tanks - beside that it could make a good choice as a TD in a lineup with earlier mentioned tanks.

Germany:

Hetzer - from 4.3 to 4.0 :

The Hetzer, has a incredible weak roof and side armor (especially the sidarmor get overmatched really badly) and is very very slow which makes it hard to get into position without getting killed. The worst thing about it is that even a BT-5 can kill it very easily from front - see below:

p7srwyr.jpg

Stug III G- from  Rank II to Rank III :

To make the Stug III G worthy and useable in comming Event and BP its just fair that the German Stug like the Italian Stug is Rank III.

T 34 747 (r) - from  Rank II to Rank III :

The Premium T34 is the best armored T34 available and for that Rank III worthy.

M4 748 (a) - from  Rank II to Rank III :

Is more of less a M4A2 which on the US Techtree is Rank III.

Italy:
R3 T20 FA-HS - from 4.0  to > 5.0 :

(or a bit higher) -> it is too fast for the BR (it outpace every other vehicle), it has enough penetration to harass too many lowtiervehicles (sidearmor below BR 3.3 is often < 35mm), it has a big 120 shell belt with a extreme firerate and shellvelocity. Something has to be done about this vehicle BR wise, or AP-Belt wise - as it is now it has a really bad influence at Lowtier.

Otomatic - from 10.3 to 10.0 :

Only 12 APFSDS Shells + only 6km Range with HE-VT make it a good allrounder, but quite lacking against top tier choppers - i think a slight BR decrease would help the italian techtree quite a bit, as the Ariete also goes to BR 10.0 Ariete (P).

France
AMX-13-M24 (All nations) -  Rank II to Rank III :

The M24 is a very good Lighttank which can be uptiered quite a bit, please raise its Rank to III (same reasons as for normal M24) that it can be used in BP and Events!.

--> also see AMX-13 (FL11) at  BR 3.3 + Rank III

Japan
Chi To + Chi To (late) - BR 4.7 to 4.3 :

Both Chi To´s are more or less the equivalent to a Panzer IV (H) with a very slightly better gun, but a quite big target - for that i think BR 4.7 is a bit too high.

Chi-Ri II - BR 5.0 to 4.7 :

In comparison to the Strv m/42 DT which sits on BR 5.0, the Chi-Ri II is a far too tall target to effectivly ambush and also lacks the additional gundepression which makes the swede as greate as it is - for that the BR 4.7 would be far more promising.

I especially like the changes of Dardo and Bradley M3A3 andI kv 91 (latter could easily  be BR 7.3 in comparison to a Leopard 1)

Edited by Noir89
added "Otomatic"
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Upvote 41
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have a question regarding SB (especially SB EC).

F8U Crusader (9.7 now) performs better in SB dogfights than most 10.3 planes and in no way it is worse than many other 10.7s like MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT or  F-4C. OK speed, top maneurability, good guns with a lot of ammo, and very good reliable missile (4 of them). Also radar with IFF. You can hardly compare this to other 9.7s like MiG-21F-13 (difficult gun, 2 much worse missiles, no radar) or MiG-19S (best dogfighter on paper, but 'time to kill' is too big because of no missiles).

The fact that Crusader doesn't have respawn timer in SB EC (because 9.7 is a base rating for EC7) makes it possible to do the unstoppable Crusader spam: grind through enemy planes with higher ratings and respawn timers exchanging kills, until enemy team is forced to use 9.7 planes too (which are inferior to the Crusader).

5fiedk.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 16
medal medal medal medal

Some suggestions for BR changes (Ground RB)

Vehicle:AMX-13
Mode:RB
Suggested Change:6.3 -> 6.3 (BR is not changed)
The autoloader is certainly powerful, but I honestly don't think it's worth 6.7 on its own; with only 202mm penetration, he's probably a 6.3 BR.

Vehicle:AMX-13 (FL11)
Suggested Change:3.3 -> 3.3 (no change for BR)
Why does the BR of the FL11 go up and not the BR of the M24, AMX-13-M24, etc.? I think this is an unnecessary BR change.

Vehicle:Char 25t
Suggested Change:7.0 -> 6.7
With a BR of 7.0 and only 215mm penetration, this vehicle is not competitive; lowering it to 6.7 is fine, and there was no reason to increase the BR in the first place.

Vehicle:Ru 251
Suggested Change:6.7 -> 7.0
There is no reason not to increase the BR of the Ru 251 now that most light tanks with HEAT-FS are 7.0. 7.0 works fine.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 22
medal medal

Isn't the 120mm DM43 just a development shell that germany skipped?

JPz 4-5: You could just remove the unhistorical APCR shell,

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The Brennus at 8.3 is a good news ! :)

But 3 Amx13 going up.. Why ?

At least  you gonna lower their ridiculious repair cost right ?   Right...?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 11
medal medal medal medal

The strf9040's are really suffering at their current br

suggestion: 

move strf9040c to 9,3, lvkv 9040c to 9,3 and strf 9040 Bill to 9,3

• Haha 4
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 1
medal

20 minutes ago, Firnen_ said:

Question, what does it mean that DM43 will be added to the Leopard 2A5? Will it replace DM23, DM33 or be an additional, third APDSFS shell? Not to mention Germany never even used DM43, it was an export round.

The DM43 will replace the current DM33 position. DM33 will become the tier 1 shell, replacing the DM23.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 2

So before I start let me say that over all these BR changes are far better than most.
Dardo can easily go even higher to 10.0 since its effectively the best IFV
M3A3 can go to 9.7 since it's practically similar to CV9056(and that one is 9.7)
2PL is sidegrade to 2A5 where 2A5 has better armour while 2PL has better thermal so I see no reason why 2PL isn't 11.0
if 2A5 and 2PL will get DM43(that GER never used) the STRV122s should get Slpprj m/95(standard APFSDS 122s use) and if thats too much you can just give it DM43 too
M48 Super should go down to 9.0 only if it loses CITV it shouldn't have
Leo 2K should stay at 9.7 especially when number of 9.7s is going to 10.0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 10
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Venom FB.4 and Javelin F.(A.W.) Mk.9 - go to 8.3 in RB and plus performance buff.  

Swift F.7 - same as the rivals, go to 8.3 in RB 

Sea Venom FAW.20 - need the acceleration buff in RB. Sea Venom is good enough in AB. However, the acceleration is slightly similar to or slightly faster than Vampire FB.5.

F7F-1 and F7F-3  - back to 6.3~6.0. firepower is still good in 6.7 but not the performance. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

20 minutes ago, RytisLTU1 said:

Great then, just to be sure @Stonamaybe you could comment about this? What exacly is going to change?

It will be able to shot all the shells at constant fire rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I believe the Challenger Mk3 should be the same BR as the Mk2 as well as foldered, The only benefit is some reactive armour which offers nearly no benefit because most people dont use HEAT at 9.7/10.0, The extra armour also slightly decreases mobility.

My proposal is the Mk3 stays at 9.7 and could either be foldered with the Mk2 or the extra armour could be a modification for the existing Mk2

Edited by CloseStorm153
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16
medal