Helicopter%202%20USA%20Red_0c88429410ce3

• AH-1F — sight positioning for the gun has been fixed.
  • The option “Download additional content only in the hangar” is back.

VR

• View centering in Pimax headsets with "Reset tracking position" shortcut has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, superski01 said:

How does it work?
I have never used this function before.

In your customization tab on Options you can disable the download of skins while in-battle.

Nice readdition! Respawning in tanks and aircraft is so much smooth as well! - no download in the background. This allowed me to get early positions unlike before, having to endure through Packet loss.

No crashes so far, Thanks :good:

Edited by J26Lennox26
medal medal medal

Was there a change/bug with HE VT ammo? Like the Begleitpanzer 57 with 57x438 HE-VT used to be a good SPAA and a Heli killer. Now after this update I needed a direct hit to kill a Heli with that ammo.
A friend playing Sweden noticed something similar with his VEAK 40 and the slsgr m/484 HE-VT. 

As Im unsure if it is a Bug or a hidden change, I dont really know if and how I should report that.  

image.thumb.png.4e5e68a2dfa69266cd9e6ad2

I guess Gaijin didn't fix the bugs at all. Me and my friends are all complaining about this  “Download additional content only in the hangar”.Every time I log in to the game,this loading things just keep appearing and failing.

109403125_QQ20210620185222.thumb.png.1f6

And the game mode selection won't load before I failed loading everything on the contents..Don't be mistaken,I hve this “Download additional content only in the hangar” OFF.

image.thumb.png.12f48b150aed3af6c44a673c

The worse thing is that my friends keep having game crash issues after this update.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 20/06/2021 at 06:05, Mengyanxs said:

image.thumb.png.4e5e68a2dfa69266cd9e6ad2

I guess Gaijin didn't fix the bugs at all. Me and my friends are all complaining about this  “Download additional content only in the hangar”.Every time I log in to the game,this loading things just keep appearing and failing.

109403125_QQ20210620185222.thumb.png.1f6

And the game mode selection won't load before I failed loading everything on the contents..Don't be mistaken,I hve this “Download additional content only in the hangar” OFF.

image.thumb.png.12f48b150aed3af6c44a673c

The worse thing is that my friends keep having game crash issues after this update.

They are aware of the in hangar download bug

medal

On 27/06/2021 at 20:01, Attack_on_Pig said:

Download additional content only in the hangar was disappear in my game

QQ截图20210627232950.png

Hello!

AFAIK, it is WiP and some issues are needed to be fixed.

Be patient.

Thanks.

medal