[Feedback Req. on 7-22] ] [Series X] [2.7.0.9] [T-Flight HOTAS One] Pitch Axis Stuttering Up and Down without Touching Joystick

Xbox Series X

Console  Build Version: 1882

Game Version: 2.7.0.9

Controls: ThrustMaster T-Flight HOTAS ONE (Ace Combat Limited Edition) 

Before we start I want to say thanks for actually taking the time to asses this bug report and for listening to your dedicated players. 

Primary Issue:

The Joystick now connects, is recognised and functions after a recent game patch for Series X but this has also led to a slight issue with the Pitch axis flickering (Stuttering) up and down constantly even without touching the Joystick. 

It is not possible to fly with the Joystick in a straight line, in actual fact I thought it was my joystick that was the problem so I took it apart and found nothing, tested it on another game and it worked perfectly fine(no stutter), I also went over to my PC and used the ThrustMaster Config Control Panel and I saw that the stutter was non existent and the Joystick worked as intended so it was not a hardware issue and that the problem resided within the game, my friend also reports the same stutter on his pitch axis using the Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS ONE Joystick, so it's a global issue with others and not just myself. 

My friend relayed to me that he is  using a Series X console also and that's where the issue with his pitch axis is generated. 

How to recreate:

Simply plug a T-Flight Hotas into a Series X console and navigate to the controls menu and observe the Pitch Axis Logical and Physical Axis for the stutter. 

For now we have reverted back to using an Xbox Controller to play simulator until a fix is produced and rolled out publicly. 

I have attached a.. PitchProblem.zip

I hope I have produced this report to your expected standard and I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

If there's anything wrong or you need to know more just please say and I will be obliged to pass on that information. 

Many thanks

-- Update

I get an error when trying to upload my zip file containing footage evidence of the issue stated above.

I'm not sure how to get the video evidence over to you as it's in mp4 format. 

Here is the error I receive when attempting any kind of upload of video to this post. 

Failing this, I can send the video evidence through a specific email address for you so you can see what exactly is happening with the Logical and Physical Axis Stuttering. PitchProblem.zip

Screenshot_2021-06-03-18-48-18-479.jpg

Edited by HOONIGAN l@live
Error when attempting Upload of Video Evidence

• HOONIGAN l@live changed the title to [Series X] [2.7.0.9] [T-Flight HOTAS One] Pitch Axis Stuttering Up and Down without Touching Joystick
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! Thank you for making a report out.

I will investigate the issue and report back soon, sorry for the delay.

• Gawr_Gura changed the title to [Investigating] [Series X] [2.7.0.9] [T-Flight HOTAS One] Pitch Axis Stuttering Up and Down without Touching Joystick
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tested allot of Sticks, It seems i can not recreate the issue.

Does this issue still happen for you?

• Gawr_Gura changed the title to [Feedback Req. on 7-22] ] [Series X] [2.7.0.9] [T-Flight HOTAS One] Pitch Axis Stuttering Up and Down without Touching Joystick