It took around 5 min and then I could launch the game and you get a sign of the update notes then you have logged in.

I am playing on PC/steam and did a manual update. I want the VS-8 for 1600 GE btw (minelayer);)

medal medal

3 minutes ago, GreenOnions said:

It took around 5 min and then I could launch the game and you get a sign of the update notes then you have logged in.

I am playing on PC/steam and did a manual update. I want the VS-8 for 1600 GE btw (minelayer);)

Maybe on pc it upload first the update 

Yes and I am grinding Concept 3 in the Brittish tech Tree. And then over to GE and check out the naval changes. Good luck and have fun everyone !!

medal medal

14 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Nothing was done to solve Ps4 fps drops, freezes and Ps1 graphics. 6 months and nothing. I will make another bug report. IMG_20210602_133358961.thumb.jpg.398128c

IMG_20210602_133021603.jpg

IMG_20210602_133151095.jpg

IMG_20210602_133409389.jpg

This is really unbelievable. Since the new power update, personally I did everything:
>wrote to the devs private messages

>opened topics & bug reports

Is this the result?!?!?!?!

What I only do is playing SIM and Gaijin simply don’t let us (me) to enjoy the game
I am really considering but a PC and switching to DCS world, I am really sick of Gaijin attitude.

Couple of months ago, I had a bug with World Of warships, they replied me just 7 hours after I post the bug, apologized for this, gave player who experienced this graphical bug 5 days premiums and solved the problem in 5 days!

Gaijin developer must go and learn from these masters

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

This is really unbelievable. Since the new power update, personally I did everything:
>wrote to the devs private messages

>opened topics & bug reports

Is this the result?!?!?!?!

What I only do is playing SIM and Gaijin simply don’t let us (me) to enjoy the game
I am really considering but a PC and switching to DCS world, I am really sick of Gaijin attitude.

Couple of months ago, I had a bug with World Of warships, they replied me just 7 hours after I post the bug, apologized for this, gave player who experienced this graphical bug 5 days premiums and solved the problem in 5 days!

Gaijin developer must go and learn from these masters

You use a SSD on PS4 ?? I dont know if that can affect the game to better on console. They dont test the game on console the only reason to devs to be blind to that problems.

I created another bug report, just waiting to approved, but they reply with: “ This is an known issue".

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

You use a SSD on PS4 ?? I dont know if that can affect the game to better on console. They dont test the game on console the only reason to devs to be blind to that problems.

I created another bug report, just waiting to approved, but they reply with: “ This is an known issue".

First of all, I play the game on Ps4 without anything (I mean additional hardware).

And the "this is an known issue" is now a very classic ignoring answer. As I wrote, somehow wargaming devs can easily fix the problems on the consoles but Gaijin couldn't fix that texture problem since new power update - December 2020?!

The most interesting thing is while you play inside cockpit in test flight, there are no problems. It only occurs while playing RB or SIM (didn't tried Arcade)

• Like 3

Does anyone know how to align the gun in binos view to the „crosshair“ as before the update? Normaly it worked by pressing L3 but the binding is not present anymore and i don‘t know where  / how to reset this. I somehow think it gets overruled by the new commander view.

Edited by [email protected]
  • Upvote 1
medal

On 02/06/2021 at 20:21, [email protected] said:

The most interesting thing is while you play inside cockpit in test flight, there are no problems. It only occurs while playing RB or SIM (didn't tried Arcade)

Sim is awful with this bug. I like to fly without the HUD on for max immersion which is pretty much impossible now, even aiming can be difficult because the reflector sights are so damn blocky. I've also noticed that during my testing this bug does not occur if you make a custom/private battle so their excuse that "this is the best the Ps4 can do" is highly likely to be bull.

The saddest part is that from what I've heard/read the Ps5 isn't doing much better. 

What really annoys me is that if you check the bug reports they're spending their time fixing stupid sjit like misnamed weapons/vehicles etc which is apparently more important than fixing a bug that makes your game genuinely look worse than Ace Combat on the Ps2.

For the love of god Gaijin fix your game.

Oh and just another quick bit of splendid programming from Gaijin... if you try to join the new Denmark map for EC you get blue screened. 

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 2