Next major update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

Could there be anything to the vehicles that were removed from the files (according to previous datamines from the dev servers)? IIRC most of them were either from the original release trees or copies of vehicles in other nations like the Russian PT-76 non-B version.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

My bet is that the September patch will be adding all aspect heat seeking missiles (AIM-9L, etc.), they are testing the water with the R-23T. Then the November patch will be gen 4 aircraft (stuff like the F-14) to line up with Top Gun 2.

One or both of those may come a patch late. So September & December, or November & December.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Flame2512 said:

My bet is that the September patch will be adding all aspect heat seeking missiles (AIM-9L, etc.), they are testing the water with the R-23T. Then the November patch will be gen 4 aircraft (stuff like the F-14) to line up with Top Gun 2.

One or both of those may come a patch late. So September & December, or November & December.

My guess is :
From today to Next year

we will see more 3rdGen. aircrafts (F-111, F-105, F-106, A-6, Mirage 5 and F1, J-35F/J, AJ-37, JA-37, more Sukhoï designs, F-4EJ "Kaï")

Then starting by Next Year
we will see F-14 and 4Gen Stuff (like F-16A/C, A-10, Mirage 2000, AJS-37 (upgraded Viggen), Su-25, MiG-25/29, Mitsubshi F.2 or F-15EJ).

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

My guess is :
From today to Next year

we will see more 3rdGen. aircrafts (F-111, F-105, F-106, A-6, Mirage V and F1, J-35F/J, AJ-37, JA-37, more Sukhoï designs, F-4EJ "Kaï")

Then starting by Next Year
we will see F-14 and 4Gen Stuff (like F-16A/C, A-10, Mirage 2000, AJS-37 (upgraded Viggen), Su-25, MiG-25/29, Mitsubshi F.2 or F-15EJ).

Depends on how fast they want to move. Gen 4 would give them a lot more hype and money, but more gen 3 will make for bigger rank VI. 

Also wouldn't something like the F-4EJ kai at full capability be closer to early gen 4 planes in terms of weaponry? 

And thw F-15EJ doesn't really seem balanced either in that little list. 

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, __Renzo__ said:

Also wouldn't something like the F-4EJ kai at full capability be closer to early gen 4 planes in terms of weaponry? 

And thw F-15EJ doesn't really seem balanced either in that little list. 

what can you add except of thoses? :) Japan did not have a lot of aircraft left.

the full list for Japan now is:

- F-4EJ Kaï

- F-15J or EJ

- F-2 (which is a tropicalised variant of F-16C Block 40)

F-35 and the next upcoming 6thgen ("F-3") project derivated from the ATD-X program or "X2", are too early and too much confidential for a Video Game.
that makes only 4 aircrafts.

if i had to speak for other nations, that can be added:
Swede (5 + 3 potentials)

Spoiler

Variants of Drakens : J-35J (at least), potential J-35F
Variants of Viggens: AJ-37 JA-37 and AJS-37 are the most probable
Variants of Grippens: A, B and C are potentials (NG is too recent to get into the game)

France (7 + 4 potentials)

Spoiler

F-8E(FN) (French bench of F-8 crusader, modified from French Air Navy)
Mirage 5 (potential - AG variant of the III)
Mirage IV (really not likely: it's more a Nuclear Bomber thing than anything else, and it's a really big target)
Mirage F.1C (at least)
Mirage 2000C / 2000D / 2000-5

Super-Etendard

Super-Etendard Modernised
Rafale C (Standard F.2 might be possible)
Rafale M (Standard F.1/F.2 might be possible)

Germany (4+1 potential)

Spoiler

Panavia Tornado
MiG-21bis
MiG-29
MiG-23 (BN, MF, ML are possible)
Eurofighter (1st trench Block5 / 2nd trench block 10 might be possible)

UK (2 +1 potentials // more harriers variants are possible too)

Spoiler

Harrier II
Panavia Tornado

USA is well know, alongside Russia.
China is a mix of things,...

EDIT: some of you asked me for a list over Italian potentials additions, so here the list continue:
Italy:

Spoiler

- F-16A/B (as USA: if we want originality: give USA the A Variant, and Give Italy the B variant)

- F-104 (upgraded S variant, as a G variant, are possible)

- AV-8B [as UK and USA]
- Panavia Tornado [as UK and Germany]

- Eurofighter (1st trench Block5 / 2nd trench block 10 might be possible) [as UK and Germany]

- Aermacchi's aircraft (but are fitting CAS aircraft roles)

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, dogeguy said:

what'd do you guys think would be some new top tier tanks for the next update?

I think that the most likely candidate nations to receive a top MBT this upcoming update are US, France, China and UK.

As long as it's not another top MBT for Germany, Sweden or USSR it's good no matter which nation gets one imo. 

40 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

Swede (5 + 3 potentials)

Reveal hidden contents

Sweden could also get finnish and danish variants of the Draken! example the f35 Bomber variant of the draken

The Su-17M4 and Su-22M4 seem likely, as Russia still lacks a plane with TV guided missiles, and the Su-17M4 would also give them an attacker with flares. The Su-22M4 adds less to the game now that there's an F-4F (Late), and I'd still rather we never see another East German vehicle in the game, but that's sadly never going to happen due to the influence that German mains have. Still, it'd be an easy addition next to the M4, and would probably be well liked.

IIRC Kh-29T's and their pylons were found datamined after Ixwa Strike, which had made me think we'd see these planes in Red Skies, though I was of course mistaken. Perhaps they just weren't quite ready in time. The addition of the Su-7BMK this most recent patch seems to indicate an increasing interest in Sukhoi aircraft, and a premium BMK would probably have helped with any hype the Su-17M4 might have gotten.

It is of course also possible we don't see any new Soviet Cold War aircraft, as we just had three additions.

Edited by LeMemeAesthetic
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

@Smin1080p do you have any idea of tank physics are being worked on, its been a long time since last gaijobles worked on the physics of tanks, like why do they hop around and such if they are flipped? dosnt seem right, also makes it way harder to tow a friendly, or flip them right side up. 

1 hour ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

what can you add except of thoses? :) Japan did not have a lot of aircraft left.

the full list for Japan now is: F-4EJ Kaï / F-15J or EJ / F-2 (which is a tropicalised variant of F-16C Block 40)
F-35 and the next upcoming 6thgen project derivated from ATD-X, are too early and too much confidential for a Video Game.

that makes only 4 aircrafts.

if i had to speak for other nations, that can be added:
Swede (5 + 3 potentials)

Reveal hidden contents

Variants of Drakens : J-35J (at least), potential J-35F
Variants of Viggens: AJ-37 JA-37 and AJS-37 are the most probable
Variants of Grippens: A, B and C are potentials (NG is too recent to get into the game)

France (7 + 4 potentials)

Reveal hidden contents

F-8E(FN) (French bench of F-8 crusader, modified from French Air Navy)
Mirage 5 (potential - AG variant of the III)
Mirage IV (really not likely: it's more a Nuclear Bomber thing than anything else, and it's a really big target)
Mirage F.1C (at least)
Mirage 2000C / 2000D / 2000-5

Super-Etendard

Super-Etendard Modernised
Rafale C (Standard F.2 might be possible)
Rafale M (Standard F.1/F.2 might be possible)

Germany (4+1 potential)

Reveal hidden contents

Panavia Tornado
MiG-21bis
MiG-29
MiG-23 (BN, MF, ML are possible)

UK (2 +1 potentials // more harriers variants are possible too)

Hide contents

Harrier II
Panavia Tornado

USA is well know, alongside Russia.
China is a mix of things,...

You forgot 1 nations is Italian upcoming list new aircraft

Edited by oom1992

1 hour ago, ComradeHanz said:

Sweden could also get finnish and danish variants of the Draken! example the f35 Bomber variant of the draken

finnish,... yeah, could be.

but Danish? where is the Danish vehicule in the tree actually? (i may have missed it, if it's in actually)

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V

27 minutes ago, oom1992 said:

You forgot 1 nations is Italian upcoming list new aircraft

yeah,... my bad about that, but:
Italy is not a nation that will provide an interest to the game for high tiers, because of it's originality.

By that i mean than all other Jet-fighter aircraft that Italy can get are already quoted into other techtree lists.

as the list will be:

- F-16A/B (as USA: but we can say the A goes to USA, and B for Italy, making them different to get some originality)

- Panavia Tornado (as said for UK and Germany)

- Eurofighter (early trenchs and blocks as said for UK and Germany)

Only Aermacchi jets can add some originality, but they're way slower than fighters, and are more suited for attacker aircraft roles. (and most of their payloads are not Italian made)

and as said for others F-35 is too recent to be included.

as you can see now, i did thinked of Italy, but not integrate datas for them into the listing comment (that i'll update for you : happiness requires it)

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V

13 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

yeah,... my bad about that, but:
Italy is not a nation that will provide an interest to the game for high tiers, because of it's originality.

By that i mean than all other Jet-fighter aircraft that Italy can get are already quoted into other techtree lists.

as the list will be:

- F-16A/B (as USA: but we can say the A goes to USA, and B for Italy, making them different to get some originality)

- Panavia Tornado (as said for UK and Germany)

- Eurofighter (early trenchs and blocks as said for UK and Germany)

Only Aermacchi jets can add some originality, but they're way slower than fighters, and are more suited for attacker aircraft roles. (and most of their payloads are not Italian made)

and as said for others F-35 is too recent to be included.

as you can see now, i did thinked of Italy, but not integrate datas for them into the listing comment (that i'll update for you : happiness requires it)

you gonna have to wait a long time before the f16 will be added. first the other nations need to recieve a compatitive tier 7 aircraft, then more gen 3, then late gen 3 and after that verry early gen 4, etc. f16 will not be added in the near future. 

33 minutes ago, Cpt_Bel_V said:

finnish,... yeah, could be.

but Danish? where is the Danish vehicule in the tree actually? (i may have missed it, if it's in actually)

there are some intressting Vehicles From denmark and norway, and being more connected to sweden then any other gaijin could add the m to the swedish tree to widen both tech tree's! when sweden gets a navy and a heli tree norway,finland and denmark could help fill the gaps!

Edited by ComradeHanz

4 minutes ago, MeatSack said:

you gonna have to wait a long time before the f16 will be added. first the other nations need to recieve a compatitive tier 7 aircraft, then more gen 3, then late gen 3 and after that verry early gen 4, etc. f16 will not be added in the near future. 

You should check a bit higher on this pages, where i listed all "minor" nations possible upcoming aircrafts.

5 minutes ago, Nicolaser said:

Not a third gen at all

corrected : "V" to "5"

Edited by Cpt_Bel_V

1 minute ago, ComradeHanz said:

there are some intressting Vehicles From denmark and norway and being more connected to sweden then any other could gaijin add the m to the swedish tree to widen both tech tree's! when sweden gets a navy and a heli tree norway,finland and denmark could help fill the gaps!

but for now, only Finnish Vehicules have been added to them.

until Gaijin will add some Danish or Norway Vehicules, i'll not count them in.

2 minutes ago, gszabi99_HUN said:

Nope, currently 18 aircraft guns use it.

I guess 12.7mm Breda SAFAT are not using it  :D

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, cfracas said:

I guess 12.7mm Breda SAFAT are not using it  :D

Correct.

• 20 mm Hispano-Suiza Tipo 825 – AP
  • 20 mm M195 – AP-I
  • 20 mm Oerilkon KAD-B – APCR-T
  • 20 mm Type 99 (+ turret version) – AP
  • 30 mm 2A42 – AP, APDS
  • 30 mm GAU-13/A – AP
  • 30 mm GIAT M781 – SAPI