Silver Lions / EXP boosting in Helicopter event is OK ?

stormtroopercz

I see it almost every Helicopter battle that one guy just fly over the map and his friend/s keep spawning and getting killed ... i can understand for some early helis bcs the grind is so hard,but last times i see it with premium Helis. Iam owner of premium KA and i can imagine how much SL they can earn for killing 80+ enemy helis with booster ... 

is not about only complaining,but i just do not want to one day realize that Gaijin bcs of those people raise the SL repair cost for helis, like they did in simulator endurance for some bombers bcs ppl just keep spawning, bomb the base and die and repeat. 

so Gaijin ? is OK to play like this  ?

2021.04.09-19.08.gif

2021.04.11-13.11.gif

Edited by stormtroopercz
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal

Helicopter EC is broken. As a Ka-50 Pilot you already have enough benefits over every other vehicle that earning SL shouldn't be your concern. Whilst it's still against the rules to abuse game mechanics and farm RP/SL, I would consider greatly about not including the fact that you're a Ka-50 owner in your complaint about this kind of issue in future.

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...
On 11/04/2021 at 17:37, aribornepl said:

Salution:
Rework matchmaker for heli EC.

On 11/04/2021 at 11:29, stormtroopercz said:

I see it almost every Helicopter battle that one guy just fly over the map and his friend/s keep spawning and getting killed ... i can understand for some early helis bcs the grind is so hard,but last times i see it with premium Helis. Iam owner of premium KA and i can imagine how much SL they can earn for killing 80+ enemy helis with booster ... 

is not about only complaining,but i just do not want to one day realize that Gaijin bcs of those people raise the SL repair cost for helis, like they did in simulator endurance for some bombers bcs ppl just keep spawning, bomb the base and die and repeat. 

so Gaijin ? is OK to play like this  ?

2021.04.09-19.08.gif

2021.04.11-13.11.gif

you broke my heart xxx trash pilot

medal medal medal medal

• 3 months later...

I still don't get why Gaijin doesn't rework this mode. While it's getting harder and harder to earn silver in this game, it's still no problem to farm a million in half an hour in Heli EC...

Seems like too many people still buy the Ka50.

@PointyPuffin

I doubt that, to be honest. Heli EC seems not to be in Gaijin's juristiction...

Edited by KillstealBot1000
medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is 100% not allowed at all and Gaijin have nullified peoples SL (if not rolled back to a certain period of a time?) in the past, same for all kinds of lobby-capable modes.

But they don't seem to care the slightest now. It's like early GTA Online, exploit the game to make millions and millions or lose out.

It's a sign of a dying game when rules do not get enforced unless someone mentions a certain island nation, because the moderator responding to that will strike with a nuke, even though it's not any rule broken about mentioning it. Sure healthy looking this game.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

The same thing happened in my game today, he's even playing with stock AH-1G.

How can I report this guy? (I gathered even vids of him constantly killing the guy boosting him)

btw I bought Ka-50 just to skip the heavy grind in helis, but it seems I'm not very good in the Ka-50...

image.png.d74e8fc5a2fcbd3d0680a686b0eef3

medal medal medal

6 hours ago, SplCy_MEMEs said:

btw I bought Ka-50 just to skip the heavy grind in helis, but it seems I'm not very good in the Ka-50...

You don't have to be good in the Ka-50. It generally doesn't take that much skill aside from learning basic systems and mechanics. You can take off, hover over your helipad spawn and start sniping people from 6km-10km away. They are despised a lot, and I despise it, despite me owning it too. I mean the Ka-50 looks alright itself and I have a user skin for it but you'd probably see more of me taking out the MI-24V if anything unless I become dissatisfied or angry with the match.

Also there are some scummy tactics players will use against each other.

medal medal medal medal medal

On 11/01/2022 at 12:39, SplCy_MEMEs said:

How can I report this guy? (I gathered even vids of him constantly killing the guy boosting him)

LOL, why do you want to report these guys?

You bought the KA-50 and therewith you support that broken mode. That is the reason why these guys do that.

It  is 

u n p l a y a b l e

The another question is why do you bought the KA-50? 

Why you dont try without $$$ and play Mi-4?

Ahh wait:

It  is 

u n p l a y a b l e

Imagine another nations have no hardly overperfomed and unbalanced premium helicopter, so why they should brun 60€ for a nearly useless helicopter? 

Edited by LuftKaffee
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal