8.0 - 9.7 SPAA needs a buff or planes need to cost more.

The current meta for anything at 9.0 + or - 1.0 is just broken. I play tanks and I'm tired of getting yeeted by aircraft from 2 or 3 kilometers out regardless of the amount of SPAAs shooting at them. With guided munitions on the aircraft we either need far more accurate SPAA radar/guns or give me an ADATS at 8.0. Or make it far more expensive to spawn an aircraft with anything guided.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

41 minutes ago, Shanked12 said:

The current meta for anything at 9.0 + or - 1.0 is just broken. I play tanks and I'm tired of getting yeeted by aircraft from 2 or 3 kilometers out regardless of the amount of SPAAs shooting at them. With guided munitions on the aircraft we either need far more accurate SPAA radar/guns or give me an ADATS at 8.0. Or make it far more expensive to spawn an aircraft with anything guided.

They did increase the cost of guided weapons not too long ago, they should have increased it further more but haven't, and from what I can tell its OK where it is for now, but will have to see as we get more and more advanced.

46 minutes ago, Shanked12 said:

I play tanks and I refuse to pay attention to the sky, refuse to try to play aircraft myself, and hardly bother to use SPAA.

Fixed that for you.

48 minutes ago, Shanked12 said:

need far more accurate SPAA radar/guns or give me an ADATS at 8.0

You're close to 2:1 versus aircraft in the Gepard and you're wanting even more powerful SPAA?

44 minutes ago, Shanked12 said:

Or make it far more expensive to spawn an aircraft with anything guided.

Because a spawn cost 3-4 times that of a tank just isn't enough already.

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

35 minutes ago, xF4LC0NxPUNCHx said:

Fixed that for you. 

No you didn't. You put it to your narrative. I pay attention plenty. Especially when at that tier because the Planes and or helos with those munitions are in most battles within the first 10 kills in a battle. I will concede the refusal to play aircraft. I have SPAA in each lineup and backups typically. I play my SPAAs plenty and at the tier I specified they are well underpowered versus the aircraft/munitions they face. 

You're close to 2:1 versus aircraft in the Gepard and you're wanting even more powerful SPAA?

It's not the Gepard that I have trouble with. It's when I spawn my second or even third tank and get blown up within 10 seconds of spawning it and have zero chance of getting back into the fight with a TANK. Not to mention the fact that just because my gepard survives some battles against aircraft it shouldn't take 600 rounds at 2 kilometers with radar. 

Because a spawn cost 3-4 times that of a tank just isn't enough already.

See above response. If I spawn a tank, get 3 or 4 kills, die to a jet, my immediate next spawn has to be SPAA and even then if their are more than one G91/AV-8/etc I am probably going to die in the spawn well before I shoot any aircraft. 

• Confused 1
medal

3 hours ago, Shanked12 said:

Planes were nerfed in december when additional loadout increased a spawn cost for planes.Pushing that even further would render planes borderline unplayable as very few will be able to spawn them in match.Right now you need 3 kills in order to spawn a plane which is fair amount compared in past where you could spawn with 2 kills.Most planes are already to expensive to play in ground battles as if you die you will most likely go in negative balance.Planes are limited in what they can do and they are not game changers.

medal medal medal medal medal