Not sure if this is the same issue, but when launching the client I get this and cannot go into battle. I’ve managed to get past it by messing about in the interface, going into options or controls or switching countries, etc. I haven’t found a link to the soft lock releasing and allowing me into game. Once it does I’m good to go until the next client launch. I haven’t had any client crashes I can see. 

ixwa bug.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Not sure if this is the same issue, but when launching the client I get this and cannot go into battle. I’ve managed to get past it by messing about in the interface, going into options or controls or switching countries, etc. I haven’t found a link to the soft lock releasing and allowing me into game. Once it does I’m good to go until the next client launch. I haven’t had any client crashes I can see. 

ixwa bug.png

yes happens to me but,after i enter the match it craches and entering the game it happens again,its the third time happening and this time i cant enter matches

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

My relative who plays on his console has been having crash issues and crossplay not working.

He re-started his Console, checking the crossplay network settings.

Then crossplay worked for him (so far).#

I've found researching vehicles seems a bit buggy and broken now though!

• Developer
On 10/03/2021 at 21:39, [email protected] said:

first match,game crach after rebooting the game it disabled crossplay and cant play and cant find the way to enable it

Fixed in version 2.5.0.21

• Like 1