Aircraft in RB. Please fix.

As I see it there are three options:

1. (most likely) leave everything as it is, because it is a game

2. Block aircraft from spawning in adverse weather conditions, making parts of the players' lineups unusable at random

3. Remove weather effects

Also the same applies for night missions with very few exceptions. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

it's player's choice to fly planes that aren't suited to certain weather or time condition. afterall the only thing that makes those planes doesn't fly during those conditions are because of the pilot's reduced visibility which in-game, doesn't matter that much because players doesn't risk their own lives unlike irl

medal

Why this? I have been able to kill tanks on the ground with very low visibility because weather.

Use a plane or not use a plane, it is your decision.

medal

Low visibility isn't the only problem with adverse weather. 

There are also:

-icing, which causes increased weight and drag, reduced lift and could jam control surfaces

-turbulence, which in CBs can be strong enough to snap wings and which isn't represented in the game at all

-bad runway conditions, which might result in crashlandings

Edited by PointyPuffin
medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Daffan said:

They already nerfed rain soo hard since 2013, many times. It sucks, we need more!

i agree, we need more weather condition, not only noon and nuclear sunset/dawn, and those 1/100 times we get rainy maps arent enough

also i miss volokolomans map (or whatever the name was) at least there we got snowing weather (and a winter map, currently we only have frozen pass and stalingrad)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal