Not sure where to post: Radar can't lock onto targets if it's damaged and repaired

The only radar SPAA I play is the M247 and while it's great whenever radar stops working (damage/no power) once it's back up there's no way of getting radar lock

I've tried both from tpp and gunner view, also tried repairing at the cap. At the same time the radar display works correctly. 

Please let me know if you have similar problem or maybe it's a *feature*

Ps. Sorry if that's not the right place to post, I'm new here

medal

its not only when in those circumstances...

Some specific planes are just unlockable...helis same...planes / helis close to the ground, bye bye radarlock ( it just floats somewhere 2-300 mtr below the target... )

For high velocity ammo it doesnt matter much ( heck even the Falcon at 7.7 is killing more g91s then i can even just get a hit mark on, killing them, rarely ever happens ).., low velocity spaa suffers the most ( russian and Swedish based bofors style )..

So not a feature...just terrible design and br designation given the ever getting worse br compression in those areas.

Edited by Pelegai
medal medal

Yea, i've had those issues with radar. 
Even worse is, when u get it hit to yellow. It wont work as radar anymore, but even worse, you can't even fix it.

medal medal medal