German players using spawncamping as primary strategy

despite having the best vehicles in any given BR and high win-rates, german players always feel the need to spawncamp instantly.

German mains are the most toxic players in this game and the main culprits of spawncamping.

you have the leo 2a6? best tank in game? so what do they do? spawncamp.....

seriously, its pathetic and contributing to the death and decline of this game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

You love generalizations don't you ?

Fact is, at toptier spawncamping is something literally every nation does. It is due to the terrible map design with waaay too open spawns sometimes even unavoidable. On Poland you literally only have to drive like what ? 20-30m to be able to shoot into the enemy spawn, which is made incredibly easy by thermals, laser rangefinder and apfsds rounds. Oh oh or that one version of mozdok i think it was, where you can shoot into the enemy spawn without even moving. Or lets not forget how it was when helis were able to spawn with atgms. Damn that was fun.

So to conclude, yes spawncamping is a problem caused by the terrible map design which isn't suited for toptier, but no it is not caused by people who main germany.

• Like 3
medal medal

i can already see the deniers coming!

maybe im wrong, maybe its a totally different game i have been playing........

or maybe its other nations with leopards, bagels, c2a's etc spawncamping instantly.... oh wait.....

• Haha 2
medal medal medal

1 minute ago, English_Ham said:

i can already see the deniers coming!

maybe im wrong, maybe its a totally different game i have been playing........

or maybe its other nations with leopards, bagels, c2a's etc spawncamping instantly.... oh wait.....

What can the leopard do which an mbt 70 can't do (assuming you talk about the 9.0/9.3 one), what can the bagel do, a type 16 can't do ? Or a Rooikat(yes i'm aware that the bagel is much better, but they play very similary) or an m11a2 ?

medal medal

10 minutes ago, English_Ham said:

oh you mean the vehicles that are always paired with germany?  very valid point your making there......

in fact give me a second here, im gonna check mr noodles replays, lets see the legitimacy :)

i don't know how much experience you have at toptier but i don't remember the US or Britain being always paired with germany. Also i could then ask the question what some of the t72s which are good snipers aswell can't do what germany can. Oh btw, i don't even have germany at toptie, but i regulary play with italy against it and everybody knows that the Leopard 2A6 is too strong ik ik, but then again if we talk about the 8.7 9.0 ones. AMX 30 super ? Centauro ROMOR ? OF 40 mk2, mtca ?

Edited by Hartwiekruppstah
medal medal

you make a fair point hartweik, but your hardly gonna race across the map in 10 seconds to spawncamp in a t72 or a challenger....

neither russia or brit is capable of this. only the roikat for britain.

yet all germanys vehicles can do this at high tier.....  which i will say isnt a fault, but moreso a potential for high toxicity and ends in such.

Thing is, people want to defend the nation they play rather than acknowledge the issues presented which is where we are now and everytime someone posts something on the forums.

medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, English_Ham said:

yet all germanys vehicles can do this at high tier..... 

Let's ignore the fact that German tanks are already more sluggish than most other top tier MBTs except the Chally due to inertia and are certainly not the fastest:crazy:

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, English_Ham said:

you make a fair point hartweik, but your hardly gonna race across the map in 10 seconds to spawncamp in a t72 or a challenger....

neither russia or brit is capable of this. only the roikat for britain.

yet all germanys vehicles can do this at high tier.....  which i will say isnt a fault, but moreso a potential for high toxicity and ends in such.

Thing is, people want to defend the nation they play rather than acknowledge the issues presented which is where we are now and everytime someone posts something on the forums.

Well then again, the Leopards aren't much faster than other nations vehicles. Only the RadKampf is a very speedy boi and the type 16 and Centauro Romors can do that quite well aswell. If we talk about 10.7, then almost all nations have very good mobility, apart from britain. Germany has the strongest tanks there, but the M1A2, T80U or again italy with the Centauro MGS would be able to do that aswell. Britain might be one of the nations who would be one of the least capable of doing that, but really good mobility is as i already pointed out, not necessary since many maps are so damn terribly designed, that spawncamping is possible from your own spawn.

medal medal

Just now, NoodleCup31 said:

:crazy:

gotta admire these guys with lots of battles and level 100, who despite this, go into a match, and offer nothing to their team, and let the outcome of a match be decided by anyone else but him.... 

Just think about it, every match that your team wins, its dependant on your team only, with you providing 0 input. that must suck man, but keep up the delusions.

medal medal medal

44 minutes ago, English_Ham said:

despite having the best vehicles in any given BR and high win-rates, german players always feel the need to spawncamp instantly.

German mains are the most toxic players in this game and the main culprits of spawncamping.

you have the leo 2a6? best tank in game? so what do they do? spawncamp.....

seriously, its pathetic and contributing to the death and decline of this game.

This isn't just a german thing, every nation can spawncamp and every nation do it.
Since this thread will just trigger people, probably  end on a massive flamewar AND doesn't provide any possible solution to the "problem" it will stay locked.

You can definitely create a suggestion if you have any idea about how to solve the spawncamp problem.

Thread locked.

• Thanks 3