Now that the Centurion Mk. 1 is at 6.0., can it please get its accuracy fixed?

If I wanted my guns accuracy to solely rely on RNG, I would play WOT. The accuracy on the 17 pounder is horrendous, it was fine at 5.7 because it could barely hit anything past 700m. Now that it is at 6.0 and is regularly fighting heavy tanks with small weak spots I expect Gaijin to buff the accuracy or move it back to 5.7 

• Confused 1
medal

sorry that would make germany suffer and we cant have that sorry

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

shouldn't have moved 

Cent 1 at a higher BR than the Panther A is a joke

Yup. Funniest part, or I guess the worst part, is how the tiny bit of explosives in the german 75mm APHE more than doubles the relative damage when compared to 17pdr solid shot.

Even after 5 years of solid shot buffs they aren't even close to closing the gap in performance.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What's wrong with its accuracy now? I mean sure, a few updates ago 17lbr apds accuracy was so appallingly bad that at 500m you could aim at center turret and hit the left track but that's in the past. You really shouldn't have any accuracy problems under 1500m if you have the adjustment of fire mod

medal medal

5 hours ago, pakmonkey said:

What's wrong with its accuracy now? I mean sure, a few updates ago 17lbr apds accuracy was so appallingly bad that at 500m you could aim at center turret and hit the left track but that's in the past. You really shouldn't have any accuracy problems under 1500m if you have the adjustment of fire mod

That’s the problem, I have the Centurion Mk.1 spaded, but it’s accuracy is still terrible like a few updates ago. 

Edited by IllegalLettuce
medal

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/03/2021 at 20:52, IllegalLettuce said:

That’s the problem, I have the Centurion Mk.1 spaded, but it’s accuracy is still terrible like a few updates ago. 

I've been playing it a lot lately

and I keep making all these weird shots

it's almost as if the sabot isn't just inaccurate, it is attracted to the strongest armour points on all the tanks I face

constantly getting bounces off gun mantlets when I aim on the turret face of Tiger IIs and late Panthers. Just some of the most bizarre shots the RNG hath ever given me

Edited by GoddePro
medal medal

I think it was nerfed to appeal to the German player base since they kept loosening sniper duels. I can't count the number of times I've been in hull down positions and looking over and area to then get into a sniper duel with a panther, only for the enemy player just sits in the open field and shoots at me. I have no problem saying that it is my personal belief most German players at this BR are newer and less experienced and simply rely on the German tanks armor. And since most wallet warriors are German players (consdiering germany has the highest number of unquie/other nation prems) gijn needs to cater to this fan base to get more cash. If that means nerfing a accurate long range gun, even if it also damages Italy.

Edited by Gdsryrox

On 01/04/2021 at 13:11, Gdsryrox said:

I think it was nerfed to appeal to the German player base since they kept loosening sniper duels. I can't count the number of times I've been in hull down positions and looking over and area to then get into a sniper duel with a panther, only for the enemy player just sits in the open field and shoots at me. I have no problem saying that it is my personal belief most German players at this BR are newer and less experienced and simply rely on the German tanks armor. And since most wallet warriors are German players (consdiering germany has the highest number of unquie/other nation prems) gijn needs to cater to this fan base to get more cash. If that means nerfing a accurate long range gun, even if it also damages Italy.

German players are super bad in any BR except toptop tier where their uber vehicles finally compensate for that.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

On 06/04/2021 at 01:56, MTom said:

German players are super bad in any BR except toptop tier where their uber vehicles finally compensate for that.

Even then you just flank and spank and watch your tanks get a br and repair cost hike to compensate the crying German mains

medal medal