Hello :salute:

Some of you wonder why Bug reporting for xbox was lacking well, to be honest, it's equal share of blame of me not getting the new xbox and those darn scalpers.

Got some good news though, I have created a new guide on how to create a valid bug report for the xbox version of war thunder and gotten a bunch of new xboxes

xbox vcr, xbox vcr digital xbox 1 s and the new Xbox 1 X, so me being a techy nerd with new toys, I can utilize everything to make reports get passes to devs easier, quicker, and cleaner.

Find that guide Here: 

There were allot, and i mean allot of invalid reports, incomplete reports, and reports that did not belong in that section. It was more of a Misc Section than an Xbox section

I have decided to Nuke the reports and we'll start fresh and clean.

Use this new guide, everything will be cleaner, and more organized, and better yet, I can get to reports faster for validation and testing, and so on.

I do deeply apologize for the confusion and frustration this caused anyone.

This is not Gaijin's fault, so don't hold them accountable for anything. It's more of I failed to keep up with the reports and with being stuck in the past with the base xbox, Making sure reports were valid were extra hard. Especially when the wave of xbox 1 x/s reports flowing in.

So hopefully, now, we can get accurate, and better bug reports leading out of this start over.

So cheers to the future and you's making the game better for everyone with the combined efforts of making this game enjoyable.

If you have previously made a report recently, please dont fret to DM me, I'll copy pasta your old report into your messages and you can fix it up and make a new report with correct and valid data. The whole point is to make it easier for everyone.

See you in the battle field!

If you got questions, I'll try my best to reply below this message in the comments :)

18 hours ago, Gawr_Gura said:

There were allot, and i mean allot of invalid reports, incomplete reports, and reports that did not belong in that section. It was more of a Misc Section than an Xbox section

I have decided to Nuke the reports and we'll start fresh and clean.

Use this new guide, everything will be cleaner, and more organized, and better yet, I can get to reports faster for validation and testing, and so on.

I do deeply apologize for the confusion and frustration this caused anyone.

This is not Gaijin's fault, so don't hold them accountable for anything. It's more of I failed to keep up with the reports and with being stuck in the past with the base xbox, Making sure reports were valid were extra hard. Especially when the wave of xbox 1 x/s reports flowing in.

So hopefully, now, we can get accurate, and better bug reports leading out of this start over.

So cheers to the future and you's making the game better for everyone with the combined efforts of making this game enjoyable.

If you have previously made a report recently, please dont fret to DM me, I'll copy pasta your old report into your messages and you can fix it up and make a new report with correct and valid data. The whole point is to make it easier for everyone.

See you in the battle field!

If you got questions, I'll try my best to reply below this message in the comments

Friend everything is very nice but we have been reporting the usual graphic bugs for three years and for three years you still haven't solved them ... what is the use of opening a ticket if you have not listened to the community for many years on

medal medal medal medal medal medal

24 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

what is the use of opening a ticket if you have not listened to the community for many years on

To be fair, Bugs are going to happen, nothing is perfect in life.

The only way we can truely fix something is if everything gets reported, correctly, and efficiently.

Reports are noticed, we all are very hard at working getting to everything.

Issues are bound to happen, and as a community, if we track down the main cause, we can squash the bug easily.

If you encounter issues, we suggest you open a new report, with new info and so on.

27 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

but we have been reporting the usual graphic bugs for three years and for three years you still haven't solved them

In fact, we have solved many graphical errors, loads of them.

Just because they aren't listed in a change log, doesn't mean they weren't fixed.
If you encounter a old bug that was previously fixed, report it, and we can send the report to the devs.

With this new style of reporting, I will even provide info where possible if there will be a fix in a future update :)

This new fresh start will assure everything gets looked over, and passed on to the right place.

54 minutes ago, Gawr_Gura said:

In fact, we have solved many graphical errors, loads of them.

Just because they aren't listed in a change log, doesn't mean they weren't fixed.
If you encounter a old bug that was previously fixed, report it, and we can send the report to the devs.

With this new style of reporting, I will even provide info where possible if there will be a fix in a future update :)

This new fresh start will assure everything gets looked over, and passed on to the right place.

go to see the old messages graphic errors the same for years and never resolved I put photos, I put videos but nothing ever answers, I am satisfied that you are working hard it can be a new beginning but the report to be filled in is too complex and few users I will use .. it should be made much more

medal medal medal medal medal medal