Reconnecting - AFK - Respawn Time

Hi guys!
Since last year i'm (probably not the only one) having the same problem. 

It all begins when I have to wait 5 minutes to play a 5.3 aircraft again. Ok, i wait. 

And then, just when i'm about to hit respawn,  the servers kicks me.

Reconnect and now i'm facing a FPS view with no control of the game, and i have to close it. Connect again, and i became not able to join that match again for the same fps view.

Well, its been a long time this happens....

Distinguished people from Gaijin, can you fix this? 

Or just fix the 5 minutes and 30 minutes of waiting to play the beloved plane again!

I'm a peasant, and I need your Grace. 

Thank You.

medal medal

This is normal - game kick you if you do not get airborne for 5mins. I think this was made deliberately to prevent people just waiting 5mins for timer to run ;)

Edited by przybysz86
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, przybysz86 said:

This is normal - game kick you if you do not get airborne for 5mins. I think this was made deliberately to prevent people just waiting 5mins for timer to run ;)

Yeah, i felt that bro. 

But...why the bug when reconnecting? Or...why 30 minutes? it is too much! 3 minutes - 10 minutes should be more than enough....IMHO

medal medal

8 hours ago, Neurox said:

Yeah, i felt that bro. 

But...why the bug when reconnecting? Or...why 30 minutes? it is too much! 3 minutes - 10 minutes should be more than enough....IMHO

30min is to prevent people from abusing top BR against people who only have base ones.

By design planes who have 30min timers can and should be used in higher ranks (6.3 in EC5 for example)

medal medal medal medal medal