Nerf the P-47D in Ground RB

1 hour ago, warrior412 said:
  • Vantage point =/= influence
    • To hear you tell it, teams 100% of aircraft should dominate...but they don't. Aircraft being able to have a bird's eye view just isn't all that influential, much as people like to pretend it is. It's nice to have but it doesn't mean the aircraft will actually kill anyone.
  • The tanker and his team decide whether or not they will be defenseless--the aircraft has nothing to do with it
  • Despawning as is is a scam...throwing away SP despite success, what a joke.
    • Aircraft and tanks both get ripped off on bail outs

Where I have said that 100% team of aircarft would dominate? Then it is possible, because the game can end when there is no enemy units left

A player can't do anything against a plane when he is in a tank

SP points are nothing.

1. You can first spawn in a mode called Air one RB GFs has no first spawn option for aircraft--at least you acknowledged that. RB AFs is irrelevant here, so this mention is just a concession.

2. You can destroy targets who want to get to the objective/kill enemy tanks on them and allow Your team to win Aircraft have no practical means to influence caps themselves. This is why teams full of aircraft generally lose.

3. You can repair whole aircraft on the airport were You have and AI protecting You Repair mechanics allow tanks with parts and FPE to survive from anything that that doesn't kill them anywhere they are; aircraft have to survive wounds, fly back to base and stick the landing and then still be in good enough shape to repair. The rubrics are completely different.

4. You can first spawn in a mode called Air mode There you go again...I suppose it's at least progress that you're deflecting rather than denying the reality behind what I said though.

5. Planes can be used more effective depends on a type more than tanks Aircraft have niche usages, but overall tanks have the edge.

1. If we are talking about entire game then tankers are in disadvantage when talking about number of modes where they can spawn 

2. They can cap

3. Tanker have to survive being shot be the enemy then find a safe place to repair. You are still vulnerable to any plane/tank threat that can attack You

5. Planes can destroy whole enemy team if used correctly 

The thread's seen enough of your tangents and I've had enough chuckles along the way--can you return to the specific topic here or just leave others to now?

You are the one talking nonsens all the time where I'm just correcting Your false statments :good:. If You want to learn more please write a PM to me

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Not reading through all 5 pages.

Will say:

1. The axis teams get basically the only genuinely good SPAA's in the game through the low and middle tiers... but....
2. The balance of power between aircraft and SPAA's is horribly skewed in favor of the aircraft.

As good as the Wirblewind and Contraereo are, they're still not actually that good at countering aircraft. A skilled pilot is literally untouchable no matter how skilled the SPAA player is in turn. If the plane flies directly above them, briefly dips down to spray the SPAA with MG fire for like just a second or two, and then quickly peels away, they can effectively neutralize the SPAA by killing the gunner or loader before its return fire can even reach the plane. Much of the time even when an SPAA kills in aircraft, they'll just drop a bomb and kill you too anyway. The vast majority of SPAA"s until 8.0 feature some problem of either being terrible at actually shooting planes, being extremely vulnerable to being neutralized or killed by planes, or both.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

Where I have said that 100% team of aircarft would dominate?

That’s what you’ve implied with the comments indicating aircraft can destroy tanks at their will (which is also false).

A player can't do anything against a plane when he is in a tank

A tanker doesn’t need to do anything aggressive against aircraft—aircraft are primarily an SPAA player’s job to handle.

SP points are nothing.

SP is more valuable in a match than worries about SL (which is cheap to get a lot of).

1. If we are talking about entire game then tankers are in disadvantage when talking about number of modes where they can spawn 

2. They can cap

3. Tanker have to survive being shot be the enemy then find a safe place to repair. You are still vulnerable to any plane/tank threat that can attack You

5. Planes can destroy whole enemy team if used correctly 

1. Wrong—RB GFs is all that matters here.

2. Aircraft have no practical means to cap

3. Being able to repair wherever is better than what aircraft have to deal with—they have to deal with nearby enemies and limp home

5. (Where’s 4?) Aircraft don’t have the staying power to wipe out an enemy team...unless that enemy team is so cavalier as to make themselves and stupidly group up or something.

You are the one talking nonsens all the time where I'm just correcting Your false statments 

Nope, not at all. My comments have been accurate and educational—they help the community figure out how to deal with these gameplay matters.

What you have said...well, your comments have largely just been some very confused, wrong quips (hurting the community with misinformation) which have bloated the thread just as @Deranger79 was concerned about—please cease with that.

Edited by warrior412
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

55 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

That’s what you’ve implied with the comments indicating aircraft can destroy tanks at their will (which is also false).

This is not what I have meant but besides, how is it false?

55 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

A tanker doesn’t need to do anything aggressive against aircraft—aircraft are primarily an SPAA player’s job to handle.

Yes, he is just there to die :good:

56 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

SP is more valuable in a match than worries about SL (which is cheap to get a lot of).

As far as I'm concerned no one cares about SP

57 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

1. Wrong—RB GFs is all that matters here.

2. Aircraft have no practical means to cap

3. Being able to repair wherever is better than what aircraft have to deal with—they have to deal with nearby enemies and limp home

5. (Where’s 4?) Aircraft don’t have the staying power to wipe out an enemy team...unless that enemy team is so cavalier as to make themselves and stupidly group up or something.

1. All matter is the whole game

2. They can do it

3. And tankers have to deal with all the players at the battlefield which is far worse 

4. It was the same as 1?

5. They have and I have shown You that they can do it :good:

58 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

Nope, not at all. My comments have been accurate and educational—they help the community figure out how to deal with these gameplay matters.

Such accurate that You haven't provided any evidence :lol2:

On 26/02/2021 at 22:47, Luckyluchs_777 said:

If Allied mains can complain and raise hell about the G91 r/3, I can do the same about the P-47D.

It’s not even the M18 hellcats or the T55E1s that bother me. Heck the ebr 1954 only makes me a little miffed. But those P-47s are a plague upon this earth. They have tons of bombs, rockets, 50 cals, and are perfect for revenge bombing. 

At least Allied mains have radar SPAA to deal with the G91 spam. German WW2 SPAA may be powerful but has trouble tracking and killing P-47s at range. Revenge bombing P-47s are the worst because they are literally unstoppable to slow moving German tanks. There ain’t no counter to this skilless move. 

As a player who has acquired the P-47D himself, I think all CAS planes with ordinance should start on the ground to delay their entrance to the battlefield. The Jug is simply too powerful as I have killed several Me-262s with it as well as scores of German tanks. 

P.S. Allied mains complain about the G91 because they’ve never been subject to the wrath of Axis cas in great numbers. 

It takes some practice to land the bombs close enough, "skilless"

I wish I was good at bombing in the P-47, I'd use it alot more.

Some pilots are great it in. good for them. They know how to use it.

11 hours ago, Adapt73 said:

It takes some practice to land the bombs close enough, "skilless"

I wish I was good at bombing in the P-47, I'd use it alot more.

Some pilots are great it in. good for them. They know how to use it.

bombing with a plane is one of the easiest thing, you just need to look out for compression, if you dont you ram into the ground, or you could try the more horizontal approach and not the full top down

and with p-47 heavy bombs (500-1000 ilb or ibl, im a normal human being and use metric system) its realy skilless since you dont need direct hit, a 4-5m miss still flip a bloody pz IV or t-34

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

On 27/02/2021 at 01:25, Luckyluchs_777 said:

In a Wirbelwind, I usually got overwhelmed with only 80 rounds per clip and with the Ostwind I, I don’t have enough volume of fire to take down P-47s. 

Me having flashbacks remembering the 3 bullets I used to bring down a P47D...Well I was a Tiger E and those were main gun bullets (two range finding and 1 killing) Maybe you need to play SPAA more? Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Super