Nerf the P-47D in Ground RB

4 hours ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

In other words

In order to play a tank, You have to play SPAA or Plane

Incorrect: you can play a tank whenever you want—it is just advisable for your team to field SPAA and/or fighters to defend the aerial flank, especially if that flank greatly concerns you.

These dynamics should not be news to you—you should be experienced enough to know about them.

Edited by warrior412
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

P47D does not need a nerf. I've been able to take out pretty much every P47D easily in my Fw 190 before it even reaches the battlefield by just diving on it.

medal

1 minute ago, warrior412 said:

Incorrect: you can play a tank whenever you want—it is just advisable for your team to field SPAA and/or fighters to defend the aerial flank, especially if that flank greatly concerns you.

These dynamics should not be news to you—you should be experienced enough to know about them.

Incorrect. 

In order to have fair chance against other players You have to play SPAA from the beggining or Plane by doing C&F

You should know about this :good:

Edited by ULQ_LOVER
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

Incorrect. 

In order to have fair chance against other players You have to play SPAA from the beggining or Plane by doing C&F

Not really—though early defense is an advisable move.

The Wirbelwind is a great equalizer and its far cheaper than any airplane. :DD

Edited by warrior412

Yes really

Wirbelwind can be killed fair eaisly by any plane :good:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

Yes really

Wirbelwind can be killed fair eaisly by any plane :good:

I mean...maybe if the Wirbelwind player is asleep, not trying or just bad...otherwise no.

The Wirbelwind tends to be in control of engagements with aircraft because the WW can kill aircraft so quickly (one hit often times) while being more survivable (thanks to repairs) and cheaper. As the Wirbelwind can also kill many tanks and capture objectives, its cost effectiveness is superb. (For a GER 3.7, the Wirbelwind far better than the 5.7 M42 in...pretty much every way—the Wirbelwind screams “undertiered” actually.)

Edited by warrior412

Just now, warrior412 said:

I mean...maybe if the Wirbelwind player is asleep, not trying or just bad...otherwise no.

The gunner is just in an open spot that is easy to aim at. It has only 80 shots per reload that is fairly long. Easy thing to abuse ;) 

1 minute ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

The gunner is just in an open spot that is easy to aim at. It has only 80 shots per reload that is fairly long. Easy thing to abuse ;) 

An aircraft trying to shoot out the gunner must do so while itself subject to the Wirbelwind’s fire. If the Wirbelwind just lets that attack happen, he must be asleep, allowing it or inept at stopping it.

Also, please don’t try to pretend the Wirbelwind’s reload (what little that is honestly) makes it bad—again, the M42 Duster at 5.7 is worse than the Wirbel in nearly every way.

An aircraft trying to shoot out the gunner must do so while itself subject to the Wirbelwind’s fire. If the Wirbelwind just lets that attack happen, he must be asleep, allowing it or inept at stopping it.

If someone goes head on the SPAA that is able to shot he deserves to die. As an aircraft on all maps You have hills, trees to hide behind and wait for the opportunity to fight enemy SPAA without the possibility to be destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

Also, please don’t try to pretend the Wirbelwind’s reload (what little that is honestly) makes it bad

4 seconds with ACE crew gives You enough time to spray 12,7mm at him and killing all crew in the turret :good:

2 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

If someone goes head on the SPAA that is able to shot he deserves to die. As an aircraft on all maps You have hills, trees to hide behind and wait for the opportunity to fight enemy SPAA without the possibility to be destroyed. 

To attack an SPAA, you pretty much invariably will have to fly towards it at some angle and range.

For an SPAA as capable as the Wirbelwind, that time is an opportunity to kill the attacker.

3 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

4 seconds with ACE crew gives You enough time to spray 12,7mm at him and killing all crew in the turret :good:

Yeah...that’s if the guy chose to reload at exactly the time an enemy is attacking him. 

It doesn’t sound so probable now does it?

To attack an SPAA, you pretty much invariably will have to fly towards it at some angle and range.

For an SPAA as capable as the Wirbelwind, that time is an opportunity to kill the attacker.

You have to fly towards him, but not where he is facing ;)

Yeah...that’s if the guy chose to reload at exactly the time an enemy is attacking him. 

It doesn’t sound so probable now does it?

Just avoid the coming shells as he sprays them at You and pick the right time to attack?

I thought that after 39k battles You would come up with such a simple solution :good:

2 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

its only true when there are multiple aircrafts and wirber is occupied, its the nly time i attack most spaa, but there some exeptions

in a full head on spaa your plane most likely will be destroyed

medal medal medal medal medal

35 minutes ago, ACSchnitzel said:

P47D does not need a nerf. I've been able to take out pretty much every P47D easily in my Fw 190 before it even reaches the battlefield by just diving on it.

You're right, you somehow are able to spawn in a 190 to counter a P-47 and now you're stuck with a plane that can't do anything unless you J out on airfield to return to a tank

1 minute ago, TheKatyusHATman said:

its only true when there are multiple aircrafts and wirber is occupied, its the nly time i attack most spaa, but there some exeptions

in a full head on spaa your plane most likely will be destroyed

Player in wirbel can be occupied by many things, such as enemy tanks that he have to face too :good:

And I have taken wirbels on head on and still won without any hit on me. But it requires a lot of skill and luck.

34 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

so basically if I don't want to get bombed out of nowhere instead of properly contributing to the battle I should spawn in an SPAA right away, sit at the base and wait for a plane, and in case there's no planes I'm stuck in an SPAA that I can't really do much with

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

Yeah...it’s easy for a Wirbelwind to change where it’s facing (yet another way the Wirbelwind tends to have an advantage).

9 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

Just avoid the coming shells as he sprays them at You and pick the right time to attack?

I thought that after 39k battles You would come up with such a simple solution :good:

lmao, your idea is a very simple solution but it’s not very effective or realistic.

While your idea may work against subpar Wirbelwind users, most are better than that.

My experience is not in question—I’m just drawing upon it to explain things to you. :good:

2 minutes ago, Clangokkuner said:

so basically if I don't want to get bombed out of nowhere instead of properly contributing to the battle I should spawn in an SPAA right away, sit at the base and wait for a plane, and in case there's no planes I'm stuck in an SPAA that I can't really do much with

No, you don’t have to use an SPAA—it is just advisable for your team to have one around.

If you go out in a Wirbelwind from the start though, you don’t really have to worry—it can fight most peer ground vehicles handily too.

No, you don’t have to use an SPAA—it is just advisable for your team to have one around.

If you go out in a Wirbelwind from the start though, you don’t really have to worry—it can fight most peer ground vehicles handily too.

fun fact, CAS is a menace not only for germany

31 minutes ago, warrior412 said:

The Wirbelwind tends to be in control of engagements with aircraft because the WW can kill aircraft so quickly (one hit often times) while being more survivable (thanks to repairs) and cheaper. As the Wirbelwind can also kill many tanks and capture objectives, its cost effectiveness is superb. (For a GER 3.7, the Wirbelwind far better than the 5.7 M42 in...pretty much every way—the Wirbelwind screams “undertiered” actually.)

I’ve killed many alert Wirbelwinds in my P-47 before. It’s really not that hard. You just take your time and come in from the top. Better yet, get another P-47 buddy and swarm him. The Wirbelwind is a good SPAA but nowhere as powerful as you claim it to be. 

medal medal

Yeah...it’s easy for a Wirbelwind to change where it’s facing (yet another way the Wirbelwind tends to have an advantage).

If You allow him to shot straight at You before Your ammo gets him, it is a L2P issue that You have to overcome :good:

lmao, your idea is a very simple solution but it’s not very effective or realistic.

While your idea may work against subpar Wirbelwind users, most are better than that.

My experience is not in question—I’m just drawing upon it to explain things to you. :good:

lmao, I used it many times and it worked, but You know better :016:.

As You onced said, most of the players in SPAA use them as TD rather than SPAA.

Your experience and knowledge is really shallow as You don't understand many things as mentioned aboved.

7 minutes ago, Clangokkuner said:

And be on disadvantage as tankers don't have a special zone, where AI is protecting them where they can leave the vechicle without a punishment from the game :good:

13 minutes ago, Clangokkuner said:

You're right, you somehow are able to spawn in a 190 to counter a P-47 and now you're stuck with a plane that can't do anything unless you J out on airfield to return to a tank

What do you mean? It can easily take out any enemy plane that spawns in and due to large ammo load and fuel it can stay in the air the entire match. It's basically just free kills at that point.

medal

6 hours ago, Clangokkuner said:

fun fact, CAS is a menace not only for germany

Germany's the best equipped at mid-tier to counter it--but you are correct, other nations exist. In general the air threat is so limited as to not really be worth worrying about. If you don't want or need to play an SPAA, you don't need to--it's up to you.

6 hours ago, Luckyluchs_777 said:

I’ve killed many alert Wirbelwinds in my P-47 before. It’s really not that hard. You just take your time and come in from the top. Better yet, get another P-47 buddy and swarm him. The Wirbelwind is a good SPAA but nowhere as powerful as you claim it to be. 

Eh, sounds like lackluster Wirbelwind players honestly--as P-47s diving onto them are nearly stationary targets for them to kill. That should be easy meat for them.

6 hours ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

If You allow him to shot straight at You before Your ammo gets him, it is a L2P issue that You have to overcome :good:

Lmao...you claim bad usage is the benchmark and then say I have to L2P? Thanks for the laugh. :lol2:

lmao, I used it many times and it worked, but You know better :016:.

As You onced said, most of the players in SPAA use them as TD rather than SPAA.

Your experience and knowledge is really shallow as You don't understand many things as mentioned aboved.

My understanding is simply on point--one day you'll realize that. ;)

And be on disadvantage as tankers don't have a special zone, where AI is protecting them where they can leave the vechicle without a punishment from the game :good:

Yeah...no.

• AI AAA is terrible as balance goes and should be removed for balance reasons
  • Landing at the airfield and leaving your aircraft is a punishment--you lose the SP you paid for it even if you come back in prestine condition
    • A person cannot even change loadouts without having to pay for his vehicle twice

The airfield is just another thing that needs to be changed radically, as it's pretty poor as is honestly.

6 hours ago, Clangokkuner said:

Yep exactly this, I would be fine with spawning SPAA first IF I CAN JUST SWITCH IT OUT WHEN I DON'T SEE ANY PLANES

Adding a despawn point (at the caps) is something that's been necessary for a long time--Gaijin needs to add that, perhaps with SP rebates even. (In the same vein, the airfield needs to be made up in a similar matter.)

Edited by warrior412
  • Like 1

Lmao...you claim bad usage is the benchmark and then say I have to L2P? Thanks for the laugh. :lol2:

And what is the problem in saying that if You are not able to do something such simple, you need to l2p?

My understanding is simply on point--one day you'll realize that. ;)

And one day maybe You will realize that You are wrong in many aspects 

Yeah...no.

• AI AAA is terrible as balance and should be removed for balance reasons
  • Landing at the airfield and leaving your aircraft is a punishment--you lose the SP you paid for it even if you come back in prestine condition
    • A person cannot even change loadouts without having to pay for his vehicle twice

The airfield is just another thing that needs to be changed radically, as it's pretty poor as is honestly.

And I wouldn't have a problem in losing SP rather than dying and losing SL

6 hours ago, Thodin said:

Everything related to air nets you more points than just shoting tanks.

This is the core of the problem; the perpetual favoritism towards aircraft.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal