I was asked by support to post this here:

The Logitech 3D Pro flight stick does not work with the new M1 chip from Apple. It worked just fine on the Intel Mac Mini I had, but with my new Mac mini with the M1 silicone chip it does not. If I plug the 3D Pro in while in the hangar, I get a prompt asking if I want to use the controller or mouse/keyboard, but that is it, it still does not work. A similar thing happens if I unplug the 3D Pro while in the Wizard, a prompt then asks me to reconnect the controller and press ok, but it still won't work. The wizard does not detect it in the controller mapping process. As this is/was perhaps the only fully functional flight stick for Mac users, I hope this issue will be solved sooner rather than later so we can get back to air simulator gaming.

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 16.33.41.png

2021_02_26_15_33_29__3245.clog

medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2021 at 09:53, Future_Nova said:

I get a prompt asking if I want to use the controller or mouse/keyboard, but that is it, it still does not work. A similar thing happens if I unplug the 3D Pro while in the Wizard, a prompt then asks me to reconnect the controller and press ok, but it still won't work. The wizard does not detect it in the controller mapping process.

Please post screenshots of those prompts.

On 26/02/2021 at 09:53, Future_Nova said:

I was asked by support to post this here:

The Logitech 3D Pro flight stick does not work with the new M1 chip from Apple. It worked just fine on the Intel Mac Mini I had, but with my new Mac mini with the M1 silicone chip it does not. If I plug the 3D Pro in while in the hangar, I get a prompt asking if I want to use the controller or mouse/keyboard, but that is it, it still does not work. A similar thing happens if I unplug the 3D Pro while in the Wizard, a prompt then asks me to reconnect the controller and press ok, but it still won't work. The wizard does not detect it in the controller mapping process. As this is/was perhaps the only fully functional flight stick for Mac users, I hope this issue will be solved sooner rather than later so we can get back to air simulator gaming.

Any change?

With new patch out ( Ixwa Strike  v2.5), require new  CLOG flies.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

On 30/03/2021 at 13:03, Future_Nova said:

. Number 1 and 2 are the CLOG files.

Those are Launcher files, not CLOG.

Please try again.

• 2 weeks later...

Look good, will upload