• 3 weeks later...

Do they seem to listen no one has replied that yes we are working on it seem like this seem to be a simple issue works fine on other games works fine on my original xbox but I up graded to a series s and no hosts support can't play this on a controller mouse aim is ok but much prefer the realism in flight stick stick but I am playing fine on  the Mac with the xbox hostas stick 

medal

Nothing for Gaijin what so ever. They're monitoring the forums they just chose to ignore. A few choice words wouldn't go amiss right now. As far as developers go and for supporting the player base.... 

They're shoddy and unprofessional at best. Utter disgrace. 

FOUR xxxx MONTHS we've been waiting. Absolute joke. 

Cowboys!! Bunch of damn gypos.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

It very frustrating that we can have full hotas support on a normal xbox and it work great with some time and adjusting input settings for each plane , but we upgrade to  next console and we are back at square one again, it makes no sense the game look absolutely stunning  in 4 K  and the frame rate is amazing all the singing all dancing ,but I hate war-thunder on a game pad its just not how it should be played , the control set up is terrible please gaijin do us a solid and just turn the Setting  setting to on. I see bug fixes for new animations getting priority over these simple fixes to control of the game that's just not the correct order there have been three up dates since this new up date please advise on an up date time line we have had were expecting in a major update for 4 months  rant over  peace 

• Thanks 1
medal

THIS is why I’m in no rush to get the new console...

It’s all well being an early adopter but potential price hike(s) / component issues / software compatibility and catch up and actual Need are the reasons I haven’t done it yet...

Seriously one of You new “early adopters” need to raise a ticket!!!

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/1452-xbox-one and-xbox-series-xs/

There is NO point in moaning and being abusive to the Gaijin team - that will not make them patch it quicker :facepalm:

Edited by [email protected]
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal