Air SB abusing report and guide how to intercept

Anti SB abusers report and intercept guide

Recent abusers tend not to be "zomber" but found more effecient way for farming SL and RP - AFK run.

Which is, by abusing 'relative activity score' and not judged as AFK but keep playing when someone landed somewhere else but airfield, after gaining some point(around 3k) landed out of AF zone and hide until the match is over. By this method estimated RP gain(main reward) is at least 240,000(with Premium account and talisman) per 3h at winning condition. 

So, when you intercepting SB abusers you should figure out who already reached 3k point and who didn't yet. The one who gained 3k point will hided near somewhere one of their AF zone, the other will tend to rocket-run thru fastest route in the match. Also one important point is - keep the surpress score them. Since EC has big reward difference between win and lose, even when most of abusers are successfully "AFK" and killing time, by make them lost in the battle we can succesfully reduce their potential SL and RP return. - Best way to make annoying abusers!

IN SHORT

1. Abusers may tend to hide and AFK when they have enough point(~3K)
2. Find them near the one of their AF, shot them down and reset their position to AF may effective for annoying them.
3. Most efficent way is make them LOSE. No matter how many thy gained point and how long they AFK, when they lost, their reward will significantly reduced. 

And persistent, continuous intercepting by this way, make them feel there's no SAFE FARMING MATCH. This may help to cut down abusers.

I hope this short report would help to bring the justice against SB abusers. 

Edited by DeltaSBW
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What is the point of doing this? Even with mild annoyance from players ruining a perfectly set up farm it is still efficient way of getting RP, more so than suffering in stock plane in air RB.

If you are worried about them ruining normal matches, they don't. Just don't join SA servers if you see an obviously rigged setup.

If you think doing this will make someone stop farming in SB and go to RB, it won't.

Going out of your way to make someone's life worse is only making game unhealthy for everyone.

By the way, 3k score is not enough for 3 hour long game, you should aim for at least 5-6k. And yeah it is pretty easy to reposition your plane in a way it is impossible to find on any map other than Tunisia, and even on Tunisia you can hide pretty well. Good luck finding someone who landed in fields on Smolensk considering how huge it is, and Smolensk is one of prime farm maps because AAA doesn't work there.

• Confused 1
medal

13 minutes ago, pancake_addict said:

If you are worried about them ruining normal matches, they don't. Just don't join SA servers if you see an obviously rigged setup.

Sadly it's spreading.right now I see more and more games like this on non-SA servers. I never play SA due to ping.

Edited by przybysz86
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

16 minutes ago, pancake_addict said:

What is the point of doing this? Even with mild annoyance from players ruining a perfectly set up farm it is still efficient way of getting RP, more so than suffering in stock plane in air RB.

If you think doing this will make someone stop farming in SB and go to RB, it won't.

Going out of your way to make someone's life worse is only making game unhealthy for everyone.

By the way, 3k score is not enough for 3 hour long game, you should aim for at least 5-6k. And yeah it is pretty easy to reposition your plane in a way it is impossible to find on any map other than Tunisia, and even on Tunisia you can hide pretty well. Good luck finding someone who landed in fields on Smolensk considering how huge it is, and Smolensk is one of prime farm maps because AAA doesn't work there.

My ultimate goal for posting this is turn EC6, EC7 farming match into conventional one.

And you such selfish man saying "Just stop join SA server" but sorry, I AM in Asian region and directly disturbed by those farmers for playing Jet sim. Besides, farming match is not only limited in SA Server, but exists all across from SA to RU.

Moreover, intercepting SB Farmer is also be one rightful way to play it. Who dare you blame players want to doing A2A combat in so called "farming match"? 

Edited by DeltaSBW
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, DeltaSBW said:

And you such selfish man saying "Just stop join SA server" but sorry, I AM in Asian region and directly disturbed by those farmers for playing Jet sim. Besides, farming match is not only limited in SA Server, but exists all across from SA to RU.

Oh, I'm sorry, this thought didn't occur to me :). Yes having servers with best ping occupied by farmers must suck. Good luck then.

Still it is not something players should do, and you are at disadvantage here. 

• Confused 1
medal

Oh, ffs, just roll back rewards to what they have been, but back in 2016. when the EC lasted for 7h and winning or losing was irrelevant, since the player was "payed out" immediately after leaving the game, in both RP and SL, for his contribution, regardless of the game outcome.

• Like 1
medal

I mainly play US server and there's AFK farmers in both US and EU also. It's not a localized thing. I still can't understand how there's people who actually defend the economy exploiters in EC. Wake UP! They are the ones RUINING EC economy, now even in a stupendously good match, the amount of SL you gain is minuscule, the RP is way worse than it was and the amount of fun tends to zero, since half of the match you are chasing zombers and AFKs. I played a Ki200 match this week, i was THE ONLY ONE IN A FIGHTER in the hole game ( a full lobby match ) every one was afk or rocket farming.

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Ok and u try play normal EC to progress and it ends up being 2v10... nearly every single normal   game (no farm/no rig) EC7 vs USA is 2v10... is it a surprise people now do this?

Today I shoot down 19 people for 0 with my f5 Shenyang in ec7 and I just quit game because impossible to win... no rp

Edited by Daffan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I was in EC1 Tunisia last night and encountered this AFK stuff, and very likely multiple accounts. I only play in US and EU rooms. 

I was the only person on my team. 

The other team seemed to have a few, but eventuality it was just one guy and his whole team was grayed players who were never removed. He the one guy earned around 4k score and spent the rest of the match AFK parking and hiding. 

I was able to find him once or twice, but after a long time looking. As soon as I killed him, another player became active and started doing the same thing. The way some of these accounts went active and idle in relation to each other was way too coincidental. I highly suspect that guy of using multiple accounts. 

The rest of the game, despite looking very hard in very slow planes, I could never find where they had parked anymore. I realized that he was in EC1 specifically because even if his enemies caught on and looked for him, like I did, it takes so long for tier1 planes to search a map that he is undisturbed the majority of the time he parks and goes AFK.

• Like 1
medal medal