First time posting something and also english isn't my 1st language so sry for possible misspellings.

I'm a relative new player to wt sim ec, not more than maybe 100h, the thing is that latley i've been having some problems in the form of following or going in the direction of a bandit while mintaining constant visual on them ( seen as a dot from a certain distance) but once i get closer they just vanish, they literally dissapear. Last time it happend was few minutes ago, it just vanished, i looked arround, zoomed in and it reappeared on my 6 instantly shooting me down. I know some of you might think that i might not now that once you get at a certain distance from a plane, that  dot its no longer shown, but the thing here is that i cannot even see the plane. 

Does anyone has had this problem before? Is it a render problem? It's there a way that a I can configure my graphics for this thing not to happen anymore? 

Thanks for wasting your time on reeading this post, will be paying atention to future responses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

War Thunder has the unique spotting mechanic of the closer you are to an aircraft the harder it is to spot. Depending on zoom level/distance you can literally see aircraft become invisible right before your eyes.

It's worse for us on Ps4, we're locked at 30fps so not only are the aircraft nearly impossible to spot but the ground textures can blur or fuzz up when you turn your head. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ps5 is the same.

The F4 goes invisible when hit along with planes especially bots popping in and out different zoom levels which is an issue that always seems to come back eventually after being fixed for the 1000th time

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 26/02/2021 at 09:36, [email protected] said:

The F4 goes invisible when hit along with planes especially bots popping in and out different zoom levels which is an issue that always seems to come back eventually after being fixed for the 1000th time

Planes going partially invisible when being damaged seems to be linked to alternate skins/camos. I've noticed it mostly with aircraft sporting unlockable (non default) paint jobs.

medal