so i started playing americans for a moment and i was shocked that pershing tanks are so expensive like playing with them is just saying buy more silver lions cause the tank can easy die on planes and many tanks even when you are angled not saying that i always get uptier so its fun to play agains jets > 7.3 i want to make gaijin do something about it and stop buffing the soviet vehicles and planes start balancing your game for god damit 
6.3 tank that is easy to kill cost almost 17k the heck 

• Haha 1

that's the joy of the BR system - BR's ensure (sort of) that you are facing vehicles of similar capability - so yo are never vastly better than the pack.  Can't have Tigers being better than Shermans (oh....  look....), or Pershings facing inferior P4's....

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Tanks that have a certain advantage in BR. (Does not have to be the armor, but could also be the cannon or the mobility) have accordingly higher rep costs. What exactly Gaijin looks at, we do not know.

medal

In US tree, SuperPershing costs 15 k and Pershing is 10 k 
What are you talking about? 
Back them up with Bulldog and some Bearcats and u're fine!

medal medal medal

It is best to play in the squadron and play systematically, so you have a better chance of not dying and thus not paying the repair costs.

medal

6 hours ago, FastGT007 said:

It is best to play in the squadron and play systematically, so you have a better chance of not dying and thus not paying the repair costs.

A thing to remember tho, is that squadrons, as far as i know, always get "uptiered".

medal medal medal