This really needs to be addressed

One Sim Enduring Confrontation game by a Level 1 player..(Level 12 is what he ended up with AFTER the game).  He was level 1 during the game. Probably a new Alt account.    364 kills in one game, by landing near an enemy airfield, then having TWO alt accounts take off and J-out near him to give him kill credit.   He ended the game with almost 90k in-game points.  Who knows what the total RP gained was. The alt accounts were both Level 14, and had 150+ deaths each.         Player created game, Sweden vs France, EC 1 Afghanistan.  He of course was using the Sweden tier 1 premium biplane.

image.thumb.png.d58d2af30d348563df916e57

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Firstly, name and shame not allowed on the forum

Secound, The forum is not the place to report.

Best way, is report them via ingame report system. During battle go to team list, right click on player you want to report and select complain. Then you need to short describe what is the rule breaking behaviour.

If you did not manage to report during battle, you can always go to server replay functionality. There you can also report specific users. 

As well, you can use the server replay system and you can contact a Game Master via PM if you need assistance. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
medal

7 hours ago, FastGT007 said:

Firstly, name and shame not allowed on the forum

wat

Secound, The forum is not the place to report.

wrong

Best way, is report them via ingame report system. During battle go to team list, right click on player you want to report and select complain. Then you need to short describe what is the rule breaking behaviour.

best way is to message a GM on the forum from their staff list section with proof.

In-game report is complete crap for SB EC

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

@Daffan
In other threads exactly this was written by the staff, I just repeated it to answer the question. 

If you want, I can pin them too?:dntknw:or post the Threats with the content?:dntknw:

• Thanks 1
medal

falco416
falco416 gave Daffan a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·
2 hours ago, FastGT007 said:

@Daffan
In other threads exactly this was written by the staff, I just repeated it to answer the question. 

If you want, I can pin them too?:dntknw:or post the Threats with the content?:dntknw:

the staff don't talk to each other and you are a fake news merchant

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

14 hours ago, FastGT007 said:

If you did not manage to report during battle, you can always go to server replay functionality. There you can also report specific users. 

As well, you can use the server replay system and you can contact a Game Master via PM if you need assistance. 

I normally do use the Server replay.  But it refused to bring up that game... or actually any game with him, or even me.  Kept giving me the Nothing Found message.

5 hours ago, Daffan said:

the staff don't talk to each other and you are a fake news merchant

Of course, you know things better than the staff members.

That was it again completely.

I'm curious to hear what @Stonahas to say about it.

• Upvote 1
medal

2 hours ago, Ellros67 said:

I normally do use the Server replay.  But it refused to bring up that game... or actually any game with him, or even me.  Kept giving me the Nothing Found message.

With the local file, you can still look at it again.

medal

On 22/02/2021 at 07:11, Ellros67 said:

One Sim Enduring Confrontation game by a Level 1 player..(Level 12 is what he ended up with AFTER the game).  He was level 1 during the game. Probably a new Alt account.    364 kills in one game, by landing near an enemy airfield, then having TWO alt accounts take off and J-out near him to give him kill credit.   He ended the game with almost 90k in-game points.  Who knows what the total RP gained was. The alt accounts were both Level 14, and had 150+ deaths each.         Player created game, Sweden vs France, EC 1 Afghanistan.  He of course was using the Sweden tier 1 premium biplane.

image.thumb.png.d58d2af30d348563df916e57

You are misunderstanding something. This guy is really really good. They call him Baron von Richtofen in Sweden. He kills 100 enemy planes every day in 10 minutes before breakfast 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

falco416
falco416 gave bearchills a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·
20 hours ago, FastGT007 said:

Firstly, when did you become a mod, Karen? 

Secondly, there was no question asked, and certainly not one to which your comment was an answer. 

I find your attitude suspicious, seeing as how you have very little time in SIM. And here you are acting as if you're a mod and trying to silence someone for exposing a blatant cheater. 

• Like 4
medal medal

23 minutes ago, bearchills said:

Firstly, when did you become a mod, Karen? 

Secondly, there was no question asked, and certainly not one to which your comment was an answer. 

I find your attitude suspicious, seeing as how you have very little time in SIM. And here you are acting as if you're a mod and trying to silence someone for exposing a blatant cheater. 

i'm not a mod, you don't have to be a mod to post a thread.:lol2:

where do I silence someone when I say that you should report people through the ingame report system?:facepalm:

• Like 1
medal

Addendum...  Same player did same thing again but only 150 some kills in one game.  When will it stop and stat padders like that be punished?   It's no wonder you can't do Battlepass challenges and certain events in Sim, with exploiters like this.

23 hours ago, FastGT007 said:

Yes, but a complaint has more weight when filed by the Server replay complaint feature.

On 23/02/2021 at 05:17, Ellros67 said:

On 23/02/2021 at 07:33, FastGT007 said:

2 hours ago, Ellros67 said:

when filed by the Server replay complaint feature.

unknown.png

8CTJt4p.jpg

unknown.png

You can copy the server replay link from battle reports.

medal medal medal

There is a game tonight...  with FOUR alt accounts on the enemy side.  Each of the alt accounts is level 15 or less.  And EACH ONE has over 7000 deaths in  the Swedish reserve biplane.  Meanwhile, the farmer is sitting parked a short distance off the enemy runway, letting the Alt Accounts take off and J-out.  He appears to be aAFK, and running some sort of script, allowing the alt account to simply take off and J-out.

Please Gaijin, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.   Something needs to be done about the farmers AND the alt accounts.   Please, for the love of anything holy.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...