Decrease repair cost for british 7.3

The repair costs are ridiculous.15K SL for a tank that is mediocre at 7.3? At 6.7 I could understand that but does Gaijin honestly think that the Centurion Mk. 3, Caernarvon and FV4202 is worth their excessive repair costs at 7.3?

medal

Best thing to do is also use the 6.3 Spit at 24k to just round off the lineup in SL losses (though there are worse offenders in other trees).

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Welp xxxx, time to get bodied by 8.3 tanks now

Funnily enough I made a thread like this back when they were 7.0 and had tones of high end squad players with millions of battles under their belts reeeeeeeeeing saying 'I get 50 kills per game therefore the things should be at 10.3 lololol' more or less.

Edited by Gdsryrox

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:03 AM, sir_skynets said:

Yes they do. Gaijin hates UK and always has.

fake news !

Gaijin don't hate UK they just love Germany than other nations .

Gaijin : UK sucks ? acceptable

USA sucks ? we don't care 

USSR sucks ? maybe we gonna fix that in 3 years

Germany sucks ? NO ! Nein ! we have to do something to make sure winning rate of German vehicles over 99.1%

:facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

9 minutes ago, Louise_So_schoen said:

Germany sucks ? NO ! Nein ! we have to do something to make sure winning rate of German vehicles over 99.1%

German 6.0-7.7 ground forces *get stomped for 3 years nonstop*

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

34 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

German 6.0-7.7 ground forces *get stomped for 3 years nonstop*

So you are ok with crippling repair costs for all top tier German vehicles to the point new and casual players just quit playing them?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

6 hours ago, Louise_So_schoen said:

fake news !

Gaijin don't hate UK they just love Germany than other nations .

Gaijin : UK sucks ? acceptable

USA sucks ? we don't care 

USSR sucks ? maybe we gonna fix that in 3 years

:facepalm:

I smell a US main here :crying:

Please do Gaijin.

Most of the british 7.3 - 8.0 BR are not cost effective. Hell, i had to get back to BR 5.7 to keep grinding SL to buy the Tier V tanks.  (btw, why is the Falcon so expensive to repair too...)

ps. there is a german AA that cost a bit over 23k to repair, wtf... 

Edited by Trebuchet_N7

Probably the reason Germany gets stomp from 6.0-7.7 is cus they face tanks that can actually pent the and they can't just stand in an open field and expect to bounce everything, but from 5.3-6.3 they are almost unbeatable, even the Russian heavies are no match for them

28 minutes ago, Gdsryrox said:

Probably the reason Germany gets stomp from 6.0-7.7 is cus they face tanks that can actually pent the and they can't just stand in an open field and expect to bounce everything, but from 5.3-6.3 they are almost unbeatable, even the Russian heavies are no match for them

I think the average and casual players just quit the British due to the repair costs and so the players left are the skilled and experienced ones who easily take out the majority of average and casual players that flock to the German tree because it's easy to grind and cost effective even for a loss.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

On 06/03/2021 at 07:50, Gdsryrox said:

This is exactly it. I play my Germans from 6.7 and the like a good amount lately, and have no problems at all. But I see dozens of idiots going MUH TIGUR and rushing out in their T2s to get blapped in the open, or just sitting still after firing once and wondering why people start to dial in on where to shoot.

medal

On 09/03/2021 at 01:33, TheFuzzieOne said:

This is exactly it. I play my Germans from 6.7 and the like a good amount lately, and have no problems at all. But I see dozens of idiots going MUH TIGUR and rushing out in their T2s to get blapped in the open, or just sitting still after firing once and wondering why people start to dial in on where to shoot.

Reminds me of a time I shot a janpanzer through his UFP using my cent and the guy raged in chat for the entire match that is was unfair I could pen him