On 13/02/2021 at 10:00, [email protected] said:

Hi, I was just wondering why the Xbox symbol still pops up by my name in game when I'm playing on pc. Also how come my profile page says Xbox information even though I create this account on computer.

Thank you,

Yours truly

It doesn't matter if you play on PC, your account is still Xbox-created and bound. You didn't create it on computer, or you won't have @live in your nickname.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

It doesn't matter if you play on PC, your account is still Xbox-created and bound. You didn't create it on computer, or you won't have @live in your nickname.

What if I were to make it a PC account? like remove it from the Xbox, would it still have all that stuff? Also, Jesus look at your community reputation.

medal

20 hours ago, [email protected] said:

What if I were to make it a PC account? like remove it from the Xbox, would it still have all that stuff? Also, Jesus look at your community reputation.

This is something that is not possible at the moment, but we are testing the "unlinking" procedure for PSN accounts currently and plan to enable it for Xbox in the future as well.