5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

This has been present since the graphics engine update. It’s not a game breaking bug but it’s curious that something so obvious isn’t getting any attention. 

Almost 4 months now and counting. You get used to being ignored by gaijin after a while til you hate war thunder with such a burning passion that everything related to war thunder is literally heresy to you.

medal medal medal medal

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

This has been present since the graphics engine update. It’s not a game breaking bug but it’s curious that something so obvious isn’t getting any attention. 

As annoying as it is, I only hope they're taking so long fixing it bc they're working on more important problems. Fingers crossed that's the case anyways lol. 

medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

As annoying as it is, I only hope they're taking so long fixing it bc they're working on more important problems. Fingers crossed that's the case anyways lol. 

I doubt they have been trying to fix this bug for four months because if they were doing it, wouldn’t it have been done by now. The only explanation for this strange bug is the new graphics engine.

medal medal medal medal

On 08/02/2021 at 10:36, [email protected] said:

Sadly I do not think so as I have private massaged one of our tech mods repeatedly about it and a senior tech mod (which xbox does not even have one of) and both have effectively told me that the devs are not working on it.

One said "we are working on getting all of the bugs reports confirmed and getting the data to the devs as fast as we can" (basically saying they devs dont know the specifics about them yet), and the other said "The devs arent concerned about console bugs right now, we are more concerned with the users who's computers no longer meet minimum specs".

medal medal

47 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

"The devs arent concerned about console bugs right now, we are more concerned with the users who's computers no longer meet minimum specs".

whats new.....

if their computers not up to spec thats their problem, they need to upgrade......

gaijin first need to get their own servers sorted, then sort all bugs before any more new content, then sort match making balance. then maybe they can look towards new content and esports.

They have closed "bug reporting" i wonder why..... possibly due to being swamped with reports.

They receive literally millions of pounds/dollars/euro from new content and thats the biggest problem, greed!

looks like not to much of that money goes back into fixing their problems, of having the right people in place to sort it!

Edited by [email protected]

On 11/02/2021 at 10:45, [email protected] said:

whats new.....

if their computers not up to spec thats their problem, they need to upgrade......

gaijin first need to get their own servers sorted, then sort all bugs before any more new content, then sort match making balance. then maybe they can look towards new content and esports.

They have closed "bug reporting" i wonder why..... possibly due to being swamped with reports.

They receive literally millions of pounds/dollars/euro from new content and thats the biggest problem, greed!

looks like not to much of that money goes back into fixing their problems, of having the right people in place to sort it!

Gaijin literally will not listen to their community and I have already heard people making plans next update including not buying premiums but we all know that gaijin will just shut down the console side of the community to cut loses because we have the smallest community and have been seen in a worthless way. Organizing anything to get gaijin’s attention will not work so we are stuck with a horrible, broken game until someone literally goes to gaijin and pays them to fix it because money is the only thing that gets gaijin to do anything and if there was someone paying them to fix something they would do it. That is how gaijin works.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal