6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Some of my planes have blurry textures but that's it.  It's a known bug though.  If you want any kind of help you'll need to elaborate a little. 

The bug happened before the “new power update” and it was fixed in a few weeks yet this one came back around the “hot tracks” update. This issue also can cause enemy tanks to phase in and out of reality on your screen(they disappear and reappear while they always see you so you die). Every bug and or glitch on the game is just something someone on pc can use as an advantage to beat us.

medal medal medal medal

The bug happened before the “new power update” and it was fixed in a few weeks yet this one came back around the “hot tracks” update. This issue also can cause enemy tanks to phase in and out of reality on your screen(they disappear and reappear while they always see you so you die). Every bug and or glitch on the game is just something someone on pc can use as an advantage to beat us.

That's not a console specific bug DQ. I've seen PC players have the same problem with tanks disappearing while in plain view. Hold off on your conspiracy theories and quit spreading bad information.  

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

No, no. I mean the whole game gets a bit blurrier when HDR is enabled. I’ll get proof bit later

Yea that's weird. I've had the long range textures be blurry but not the whole game. I do have a couple friends I play with that say it happens to them and they just restart their game to fix it.  Sounds like it would get annoying fast though. 

medal medal medal medal

That's not a console specific bug DQ. I've seen PC players have the same problem with tanks disappearing while in plain view. Hold off on your conspiracy theories and quit spreading bad information.  

Yea that's weird. I've had the long range textures be blurry but not the whole game. I do have a couple friends I play with that say it happens to them and they just restart their game to fix it.  Sounds like it would get annoying fast though. 

Tried restarting the game and console and certain vehicles turn all blurry like the ka-50’s black shark skin used to do. My sk60b looked like what you would have seen on a Nintendo Ds game lol.

Edited by [email protected]
medal medal medal medal

20 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Tried restarting the game and console and certain vehicles turn all blurry like the ka-50’s black shark skin used to do. My sk60b looked like what you would have seen on a Nintendo Ds game lol.

Yea I don't know what's up with that. It's like I'm looking at it with smudgey glasses lol. It's a weird glitch. 

medal medal medal medal